8. Oh My God

Ryan Damison

Ryan Damison

My eyelids fell heavy as if someone sat on them, I try to open them both at a time but due to my swollen right eye that looks like a football now, I couldn't open it fully. I remember how that swine bolted his knee right at the corner of my eye, throwing my head back in Narnia. 

I won't leave that motherfucker alive, even if I have to drag him out of his house and toss him into a bonfire myself. I gulp the whiskey down my burning throat as I think of ways to toast his liver and intestines. A sinful smile appears on my busted lips as I imagine him screaming on the barbecue grill.

I hiss as my upper lip sting with the bitter smoky taste of whiskey, Jack Daniels that Daniel bought for me today. I slowly turn my head towards him, he is sitting on the bonnet along with me and watching the fight video on repeat. This pigeon-fucker!

There is a smug smile on his face as he gawks at the nuisance, "Why the fuck are you watching it again?" I growl throwing his phone in the bush to the side of the road. "Why you did that?" Daniel screams and hastily moonwalks towards the bush to look for his phone. 

I throw my head up and look at the moon and stars laughing at me, making jokes about how I got punched twice by a geeky newbie in front of the whole college. Now everyone will be laughing while watching my smashed video. 

"Can I pee, please?" Mendes begs me, his knees are locked and his hands are on his crotch groping it tightly as he again whines like a mosquito near my ear, "I really want to pee, badly! Please."

"Shut up, Mendes! Can't you see how sad Ryan looks and you are pissing him more by your piss talk." Daniel expresses his sharp disapproval. "But I didn't pee from the morning. I want to pee." Mendes cries biting his lips as he tries to control his pressure.

"Fuck off bro." Daniel curses as he moonwalks back to the car. "Oh my God!" Shawn spats at Mendes from the window, I quietly drain the bottle as I avoid their bickering. Suddenly my ass buzzes as the phone vibrate with notifications in my back pocket. 

I open it and see numerous dickheads tagged me in the video taken from a different angle. I gulp more whiskey as I slide my thumb up and read their comments...

ReallyFrigginBored 0:21 Ryans face after takin the punch 😵
feelingevil ^ikr broda got hooked
iam_ssk ^First time saw him gettin punched

Crystal123JK Is he kissing that BTS guy
darkestlie ^There are seven guys... which one?
btsinfiresme_man ^ARMY!! WHERE ARE YOU?