5. Just in Case

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

Ryan's balled fist rammed into Ethan's face in a menacing yet brutal way. Ethan's bruised face fell back spilling blood everywhere like a fountain but that didn't stop maniac Ryan from holding him straight and punching him again.

He opened his mouth to spit curses and swear words at my brother but due to the hyper noise created by the nonsense crowd, I couldn't hear them clearly. People were cheering and encouraging lunatic Ryan to break Ethan's teeth, but thanks to our director Pinky who came in time and separated Ryan from Ethan like a possessive lover.

Does Pinky like Ryan or Ethan? Or maybe both?

I again replay the video to read his lips and the swear words he spat but other than motherfucker and howling of the crowd I couldn't catch anything. The only female screeches in the video are probably mine or Rose's. She did try her best to stop Ryan, but like a psycho terrorist on a mission, he blew Ethan's face with his TNT fists mercilessly.

I lie back on my bed as I watch the clip on repeat, Ryan's broad shoulders, his feral eyes, lethal punches, potent intense stamina and then there is my fruitless brother with his blood droplets in the air oozing from his bleeding nose. It would have been a turn on to see maniac Ryan, in fact, I would have masturbated if my brother was not in the video. Stupid Ethan!

Me and Ethan have never been on good terms since childhood. The pressure to be at least half good as him in studies and sports has caused resentment in our relation. At least from my side.

I don't want to be compared to his elite brilliant ass and the way he ignores me in college, I am pretty sure he didn't tell people I am his twin. We are just two different poles of Earth magnetically connected.

But alas! We are siblings and no matter who gets more love or attention, the rules don't change that we should support each other's ass. No matter how beaten it is.

I scroll through the comments to see people's reactions, they all are calling Ethan dork, nerd, jerk, and geek, basically laughing on him. The video already has 4K views on it though it is uploaded a few hours ago with the title, 'A newbie got sacked fr flirtin n harassin his sista'

I throw the phone away not liking how people are blaming and laughing at my brother. Sometimes social media can be a worse place to be in, like a stinking armpit. I stand up from the bed and walk to his room, I am not even surprised as I find him doing homework.

Ethan looks up at me as he senses me in his room. He has multiple bandages on his nose, his cheeks have crisscross red cut marks and his lower lip has been torn down with the impact of powerful punches. He looks like a crumbled and torn chip's bag that is fixed with bandages.

Okay, I am surprised! I can't believe in such a condition he is still doing homework.

But I am here for answers. Very important answers for the future plot.