16. Unicorn

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

"Have you done it before?" 

He lifts his dark lashes and stares at me with keen interest like a lion finds beauty in the deer. I gulp nervously under his gaze as his eyes scrutinize my every atom, sharply, and very intriguingly. 

Slowly shyness takes the front seat. 

"Um... no." I shake my head, red tint glows on my cheeks like a danger siren. "Here, I'll teach you." My heart beats loudly as Ryan takes my hand and keeps it on his warm 7-inch device. "It's hot." I gasp in surprise as soon as I feel the heat transfer. "Yeah! Everyone say that." Ryan replies huskily beside my ear which makes me giggle and bite my lips sheepishly.

Though I should have learned this from my friends or from the videos online, I feel a little stupid and excited as Ryan teaches me how to do it. "Get on your knees." Shy at first, I do as he says. "Bend down." I lower my head slowly and bring it closer to his long erect tool.

"Like this?" I ask him immaturely, not sure if I am doing it right.

He nods slightly. His large gorilla hands grip my hand on his hot gadget and slowly slides it down in an angle that I could take it all. "Like this." He purrs slowly, satisfaction radiating from him like nuclear fission as he gets me into the position he wanted. I couldn't stop thinking how good he is at this all teaching thing.

He wants me to watch it, imprison the moment in my eyes forever as he takes the initiative. My lips open apart and I lick my lower lip slowly as I concentrate hard on the head. I gasp as Ryan's grip gets harder and his eyes get darker like a predator on the hunt. My pussy meows under his domineering personality and he takes that moment to capture it forever.

"And that's how you take pictures of cats." Ryan says as he helps me take the perfect shots of kittens in a defined angle on his phone. The pictures came perfectly in the HDR setting with blur background and highly explicate details. The spiky hair of kitties looks beautiful under the bright light, something I could never do.

"Wow! Thank you so much. I was worried who could teach me to take pictures of my cats." I thank him deeply. "I am always there to teach you." He smiles, his dimples get prominent as his lips curve up appealingly. I couldn't help but smile in return, he is such a kind-hearted and lovely person. So rare to find nowadays. 

"They are beautiful, can I play with your kitty?" He asks excitedly as if he has never touched a pussy before. "Of course! They want to be played by you." I reply as I hand him my beloved cats of rainbow colors with three eyes and nine tails. They immediately fly to his laps, curl up in a snake and lay multicolored eggs of different sizes.

*Beep*

*Beep*

Suddenly my eyes shoot open as the annoying sound of the alarm clock buzzes beside my ear. I bang my fist right on its head but that motherfucker won't shut up. With murder in my mind, I rise from my sleeping throne and thoughtfully search the silent button on the machine. "Ah! There it is."