43. Linear Lines

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

"My name is Emara Stone and I..."

My lungs take back all the air as those sinister eyes turn to me and I instantly recognize him. Fierce gaze, green poisonous eyes with that untouchable aura..

He has to be that big stick in Ryan's ass.

Dakota... or if I say, Alpha.

He tilts his head at a majestic 45 degree, an angle from where his features look excellent. Sharp cheekbones, edged jawline, and his blessed Greek god bone structure.

And suddenly his lips curve up in a sly grin as if he likes what he is seeing. My fucking blown up face! I close my mouth as I realize it was wide open in shock and I immediately look away.

What is he doing here with Pinky?

Is he here to buy our college, just like bored villains do in movies?

"Yes, Ms. Stone?" My eyes find director's 'why are you in my office' gaze and I gulp looking at his pink hair, "Prof. Precisely asked me to come here, because... I didn't submit the answer sheets." I say the last line softly, hoping that hot guy won't hear it.

"That's it?" Sir Roger asks with a 'not so impressed' tone.

"No, I didn't submit since the past two months." I tell him.

I ignore the snort to my right and watch Roger fall into depression as he sits holding his head in his hands, "What is going on with today's children?" He talks to himself.

Puberty? TikTok? World War III?

"I missed having disciplined, respectful, and obedient students. It felt like it was ages ago when teachers were valued..." Pinky continues to rant about his fantasy while the green eyed smiles smugly.

What are they, best friends?

My gaze slowly drifts to him, his shirt hides those ripped shoulders, beefy biceps, and the heinous wolf tattoo under the cloth. No doubt why he is called Alpha.

I can write an essay on him, about just his muscles.

"Your batch was my favorite. Those were the good times, when kids were actually serious about their future." Director sighs dreamily. My eyes and mouth widen in shock as I look at Pinky and Mr. First Class's face and gasp, "Wha-? From here?"

Shut yours ass! He was in our college, really?

"Yes. In fact, he is a valedictorian of the previous pass-out class, being the only one who got an internship in Tesla." Pinky sighs proudly, "My favourite student working with Elon Musk."

I close my dropped jaw and gulp in my Ds and Fs. Ethan would bend down and kiss this guy's knee if he ever came to know someone is in contact with Elon-gated Musk-rat.