50. Bad-D

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

"COPS! They are coming."

And the chaos unleashes itself in its most erratic way.

Police siren flares in the areas and like a stampede of violent ants, people jump on each other to climb out of the situation.

Ana's hand digs into my arm as she pulls me down from my prince's black chariot and drags me away from the panicking crowd. The yellow truck was first to leave with the man in white pants, followed by a series of expensive cars exiting the area.

"Moe. Let's go." Ana yells at her friend who is hiding at the tyre of his car. "Ana, we got a problem here." He says sheepishly while I jump in the air to see if Ryan and Dakota are still fighting.

"What problem?" She yells above the police siren as it gets closer and louder. "I think I lost my keys." He says innocently like Pikachu says pika-pika.

"WHAT?" Ana screams in shock and starts to look around the ground desperately. "Where did you lose it?" I also look around, but other than the agitated crowd, my eyes couldn't find Ryan.

"I think we should find my keys at the fighting spot coz I remember I threw at them excitedly coz I didn't have money." So it was him!

"What the fuck Moe!" Ana growls, losing her cool persona. I see a brief look of panic in her eyes and I lift my eyes to the turbulence in front of me.

Red and blue lights flare in the sky. Cars are moving and people are rushing everywhere like rats in piss to exit the scene. And then I see him.

Among the chaos, unfazed by the stampede, I gasp as I see him walking towards us with a pissed off face. Dad!

. . .

Fuck me dead!

It's midnight. And I can't believe I am sitting at the police station with Ana and Moe beside me for interrogation of a crime we don't remember doing it.

If I am dreaming. This is the right time to wake to up now.

I fidget my fingers nervously as I clench and unclench my fist like kneading a pizza dough. I am dead. Dead as a dodo. Dead like dinosaurs. My late grandma.

Today I realized, I do not need alcohol to make bad decisions. In fact I am a product of bad decision. Emara Bad-D Stone.

I stare at the gated security of the floor and realize it is tighter than my asshole. "You guys have IDs on you?" The man in the police uniform asks us with a serious face as if we painted Gay on his Ilamas.

"No, why?" Moe asks him out of curiosity. This dickless coco!

The police man pulls out a notepad and asks, "Name?"

"Moe Lester."

The cop looks up, his eyes gravely look at him as if not believing his ears. His eyes then gaze towards us in question and we nod silently. "Would you spell it for me?"