18. Kiki.. Do you love me?

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

Ryan stops the bike in a secluded area. My heart beats like a drum as he turns down the bike's roaring engine. There are trees and trees and no humans, even if I scream on top of my lungs no one would hear my feeble voice. I'll probably need a loudspeaker to be heard.

Ryan twists his head to the sides and grimly spats, "Get down." But all I could hear is 'Get down so I can kill you bitch'. My heart mercilessly pounds in my chest, ready to jump out and crawl behind the nearest tree. I shake my head as I firmly hold the bike's seat, not ready to climb down on my own coffin.

Suddenly I squeal in panic and clench Ryan's arms tightly as he sharply inclines the bike on the stand. The butterflies inside of me twerk in bliss as I feel the hardness of his biceps. His arms are in the shape of mountains, up-down-up. If their peaks were any higher, it would snow on them. This delicious devil!

My ass slide down due to gravity and I climb down from the monster bike saving my legs. There are burned cigarette buds and match sticks on the ground as I step on it. My eyes look in all directions for escape but other than greenery and thick branches I couldn't see anything. There is a tiny walking passage that ends up to an old haunted warehouse that is hidden behind those thick trees.  

My heart pounds, it throbs lustily as I observe Ryan, he swings his 3 feet long leg in the air and climbs down from the bike like a Formula 1 race winner. If I was even an inch closer that, I would have been blacked out by that kick. Ryan stands tall like a mighty beast who is cursed to be the most beautiful bastard. My eyelids refuse to blink as I stare at the macho man in front of me. He looks hot like my mama's chancla!

Ryan has a face that could stop not only your heart but your kidneys and liver too. His one glance makes my blood freeze and boils my panties. He is like a walking paradox, hot and cold, wrong and right, black and white, lover and enemy, sexy and evil.

Ryan's harsh gaze meets mine, his features get hardens as if molded from granite and pasted raw on his face. His sinful dark eyes shamelessly run down on my body as if no one is noticing. I try to pull my tee to cover some of my skin as his eyes stay a little longer on my belly but instead, the tee jumps back showing more area of my stomach. Stupid 10th-grade t-shirt!

But his eyes didn't budge, he kept staring at me like a lion took interest in a deer, counting its number of legs, adding the total spots on its skin, and admiring the horns. Ryan casually leans back on the bike and takes out his phone from the side pocket. His thumb swipes left and right on the screen completely ignoring me as I stand there awkwardly in front of him. 

Is his penis still hurt?

The birds on the trees look at us weirdly and discuss with their mates whether they should shit on us or not. I wonder why did he bring me he- "Ryan is so hot that if he eats bread, he would probably poop out toast." My eyes widen in sheer shock as I hear the line I had written in my book.