22. Kissed by Zac Efron

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

"How could you forget it?" Ethan yells irritatingly.

"I just forgot! But why are you being so obsessed with a book?" I ask as I walk past him with a bag of Doritos. "We have exams from next month for god's sake when you will start being serious for once?" Ethan growls loudly so the neighbors know we have exams coming up.

"Geez.. Stop screaming! We have a whole month." I shrug my shoulders and walk away from his heated eyes. Honestly, I didn't forget his book. It's just my bag was filled with Ryan's heavy files that there was no space left for Ethan's fatass Java book. So I left it where I saw it last time, in my locker.

"Just a month, Emara. One month!" He yells as he walks after me to the living room where our parents are cozily sitting on the couch laughing at TikTok videos. Get a room!

"I am very tired now. I am going to sleep, good night everyone." I hastily climb the stairs before Ethan could follow me with his rant then rush to my room and lock it. Phew!

I drop my clothes on the floor and stand naked under the showerhead. I take my time to wash my hair, underarms, ass, and the penis fly trap in between my legs. I grab a razer and clean the lady garden.

Vulvarine needs action tonight.

After a good wash, I put a chocolate smelling lotion and pick my phone to see the time, 9:40 PM.

'I am leaving.'

I text Anna and immediately wear my jeans and full sleeves black color t-shirt so I can get camouflaged in the dark. I keep my heels and purse in the bag and turn off all the switches then slowly open my window. 

I look down and see the difference of ten feet between the window and the concrete ground. If I accidentally fall, I am pretty sure I'll break all of my teeth and both the knees. I am confident that I am very clumsy.

I carefully stand on the edge of the window holding the side railings and count in how many seconds I'll crash land on the floor. I breathe in, breathe out and tightly hold the pole as I recite the proverb in my mind,

If Ryan can do it, I can do it.

I have never done anything so stupid and dangerous in my life. I hope this fucking party be worth it because if I slipped, for sure I am going to be hospitalized and pee in bed for a month. 

I carefully slide halfway down to the pole then jump on the car's bonnet making minimum noises. I slump down and with mute steps cross the boundary of my house and run like a hoe on the street to catch the cab.

I am free motherfuckers! 

. . .

"Close your eyes." Anna dictates and I immediately shut them. I feel soft feathery hair brushing my eyelids, I sit back and enjoy the feels. My eyes have never been dusted so delicately in my whole life.