19. O Na Na What's My Name?

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

"Blow me if you want your book."

Ryan's words dance like small piggies in my head, they run in circles shaking their tiny tails with ass up in the air. I stand in a moral question to do or not to. Though I have never done something like this before, I have seen in movies how much boys love it. 

I can't believe he is trying to blackmail ME? Me, the best kiss nominee of our college.

Ryan's fingers possessive grab my stomach as if he owns it, his sturdy arms are in no intention of leaving me and I have no strength to fight them. Maybe if I had my sword that king had bestowed me for my bravery from fighting a dozen fire dragons, I would have chopped the devil's almighty banana and kept it at the entrance of my kingdom so everyone could see my slicing skills.

But alas! Neither I have the sword nor the bravery to peel his banana. I look up at the devil, brown hair falls on his enticing eyes that penetrate deep inside my soul. Excitement is clearly seen through them as they gawk me with intensity. "Okay, I'll do it." I mutter and in an instance, his cruel lips widen in a smirk showing his polished white teeth.

I waste no time and take in lots of oxygen mix carbon dioxide and nitrogen in my lungs and blow on Ryan's smirking face with an intensity that could even blow a wig away. Take this, take it all you boneless kebab!

Ryan's eyes immediately shut down as my high ferocity wind forces his eyelids to submit and fall down. His hair that was lifelessly falling on his eyes suddenly dances on my mercy and sits on the top of his head. I call it 'Fire breathing dragon' blow. It can put life even in a KFC chicken.

I fill my cheeks again with gases and blow hot air on his face but by mistake, my tongue comes in an angle that along with hot air some water droplets from my mouth lands on Ryan's beautiful face at a superfast speed. Oops!

"STOP IT." He growled. 

The birds flinch back in fear along with me, my heart throbs heavily as I feel blazing anger radiating from his skin. In an instance, Ryan slams his large palm on his chiseled face and clean the residue of my saliva. Why he is getting mad? I did what he told me to do.

"You didn't like it?" I ask him for reviews but all he does is keep staring at me deadly. Ryan's lips get thin with anger and his nostrils flare with fire as he stares down at me menacingly. The distance between us vanishes as he furiously leans down to me.

I think I hurt his penis again.

"What THE FUCK was that?" Ryan's cold eyes snip straight into mine as he roars brutishly on my face. I whimper and quiver under his burning gaze as I try to conserve myself from his fury, "Yo-yu toll me tu blo-blow on youh so ay di-dh." God knows what I spoke!

"I what?" He spats venomously, his hands roughly run through his silky brown hair that I had just blown. "I can't fucking believe this" Ryan mumbles under his breath as he talks to himself like a schizophrenia patient. I wonder how an injury in the penis can cause brain damage?