42. Superdry

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

I chew my lips and walk down the lonely path of grass and wild flowers.

My head does a 360 degree scan to assure no motherfucker is in this area as I take silent steps towards my destination.

The north cafeteria of our college.

Actually, behind the north cafeteria.

I place my clean ass on the rusted three leg stool, whose fourth leg is broken. I look at the message Ryan had sent me an hour ago, asking me to meet him behind the canteen for the book.

The book!

Visions of Friday night flashes in the theater of my mind when Ryan took me on a short drive and we end up making out in his car, right in front of my dad.

But luckily my dad didn't see us. Though I have doubt on my lousy neighbours as they were passing smirks at me when I stepped out of that car.

Moral of the story: Love is blind, your neighbours are not.

I take a deep breath and do an overall assessment of my poor decisions. Like the latest one... I should have taken my book that day.

But I ran away.

For all the things he was doing to me, whispering to me, making me feel, I couldn't take it. Only if I was smarter enough to figure out soon that he was playing with me while teasing and testing all the things I wrote in the book.

It's like I gave the devil an instruction manual on how to use and toy with me. And he is exactly doing what a devil does.

Stupid. Stupid girl!

I cover my neck from the turtle neck sweater to hide all the hickeys Ryan left along with blue bruises around my nipples.

I looked like I got raped with just one make out.

His eyes. His lips. His fingers.

Oh god, his thick and long beejesus fingers! Everything about him is turning my knees and kidneys into jello. As if I am having a cute Disney crush on the devil's son, which I know is going to be brutally crushed later.

I am so doomed.

Doomed by the made up plot of my brain.

I need to stop creating storylines and scenarios in my head with Ryan's face as the center. I just need to stop fucking my brain with the imaginary dildo named Rhino.

Just stop, Emara. Get some help!

Take the book and ignore his sexy skeleton from now on.

No Ryan. Just Alpha Ryan.

"Are you talking to yourself?"

My head flips to the right and my hairs follow in slow motion as I see him. Hair neatly combed and beard clean shaved with his eyes dark and fixated on me.