25. Malario😁😁

Analisse Helsin

Analisse Helsin

The music pounds heavily in our eardrums. The crowd is hyped up on the upbeat music, their bodies moving, writhing rhythmically, bumping and grinding into each other. I look around, scanning any hot guy in my radar. Nope.

Jerks. All of them.

"Do not move, okay? I'll just go meet a friend and will be back in a few minutes." I tell Emara, who is watching the wild crowd with amusing eyes. She nods and I skip at the back of the house where drinks are available. 

Suddenly I detect a familiar face in between a bunch of guys who are discussing something very important. "If a mosquito bites a boob, does it drink blood or milk?" "Boobs have no blood." "What if the mosquito sucked silicon from breast?" "Can you bite a mosquito back?"

"Hey Moe Lester." I call him while waving my hand. He slowly looks up at me, his eyes are red and his face has a bliss smile like he just walked out of heaven after having a threesome with angels. 

"Analissssee." He whispers while smiling at me. The other guys continue to discuss without any bother, "I had a pet mosquito named Malario." 

"Just call me Ana. Moe, I need your help." I tell him eagerly as he blankly stares at me with his red swollen eyes, "I want you to watch my friend for a while. She is alone here and I trust you, so will you watch her for me?"

Moe Lester's lips slowly curve up in a smile as he opens a black box in front of me, "Brownies?" 

"No! Get them away from me" I shriek in horror. Last time I had Moe's special brownies, I woke up after two days. I had crazy hallucinations of me eating my tongue and other limbs of my body. I cried in my closet all night and then blackout for the entire day. 

I tell Moe about her details and walk around the mansion to find my friend, Lucy. I push away people as I dig a way in between the crowd. Suddenly I bump into a hard body, more like a steel wall. I look up to the guy as he slowly turns around to face me. 

He is tall, has amazing eyes, perfectly shaped lips with a scruffy beard, sky blue hair and possesses physic of a body builder. Wait... Blue hair?

"Oh, I am sorry." I apologize, his eyes travel up my body until they burn into mine and he grins, "Hi, Sorry. Not a bad way to introduce yourself." 

I laugh at his words. Smooth and sexy. 

"So, are you free tonight? Or will you cost me?" He smirks wiggling his eyebrows at me. Oh great! There goes my mood. Fuck boy! I roll my eyes and walk past him to find my friend.

"Gosh Lucy! You look so sexayyee." "You totally kill in this dress Ana." We frantically hug and compliment on each other's dress, makeup, and booty.