Epilogue

"Strip."

My mouth drops and eyes widen at his bold, shameless comment.

"What part you didn't understand?" He leans forward towards me, keeping his predatory gaze at me. "If police hadn't come that day, you would have been officially mine." He tilts his head and grins at me.

I purse my lips and clutch at the only cloth left on my body. Begging him with my teary gaze, but he was not yet done humiliating me for what I did to him three years ago.

"Emara, strip." His voice gets deeper than before as he growls,

"I want to see what I bought."

. . .

Dakota Black was a man cloaked with charisma and power.

But I made him a monster.

Three years ago, I sent him to jail. Accidentally.

And now he is back to get his revenge from me.

"Seven days." He said. "I spent seven days in that rotten jail. I'll give you seven days to live with me. Sleep with me. And I'll free you from your sins."

He promised to destroy my life for the sake of a good view if I didn't follow his commands.

His personal whore, that's what he called me.

🔻MATURE CONTENT🔻

Book name- 7 Nights with Mr. Black

(•̀•́)

Where can I read this?
It is available to read on my profile.

What is the theme of the next book?
It will be Mature. Will revolve around sexual theme with a pinch of humour and emotions.

Is His Evil Ways book completed?
Yes. The story ends with this Epilogue. Then Emara and Dakota's story begins in 7 Nights with Mr. Black book.

How old she will be in the next book?
21-22ish. A bit mature than this book and way smarter with a fierce personality.

Here she was 17-18ish.. A teenager. Which answers most of the question for her childish behaviour.

Will Ryan be there? And how Dakota will take revenge on her?
That's the interesting part. Read 7 Nights with Mr. Black to find out ;)

And what about the book Emara was writing on Ryan?
She completes that book with title Alpha Ryan~ Yours Truly. You can find it on my profile as well. And that's a complete stand alone book!

How to know which more books you will write or update?
For that you need to stay tuned to my Wattpad and Instagram Accounts. Mostly Insta, I upload memes and chat with readers there about my books and plot.
Also I draw my followers ;)

Love you more than your BF does ;)

XOXO