23. Dark Room

I don't know in what mood I wrote this chapter... But here it is!

 But here it is!

Emara Stone

"Are you lost, kitty?"

My heart thumps wildly in my chest as I encounter most wicked greenish color eyes. I control my shriek as I recognise him. He is the stick in Ryan's ass. 

I thought of the Devil, but far worse than him appeared.

The guy is over six feet tall, his shoulders are broad and muscular like he was raised by the beast. My eyes zoom on his tight shirt that is possessively hugging his biceps and hard chest. That's some thick meat under the cloth.

I never knew I could zoom my eyes.

My eyes run on his sturdy puffed chest to his veiny neck that is flashily on display in between his shirt's collars. My gaze follows his chiseled jawline to his sinful smirk that would even make a demon nervous.

His smirk was small, like a Velociraptor grins after cornering its stupid fat human.

Then my eyes stride up and collides with bright green crystals that are glaring right back at me with a smug face. Suddenly it hits me that unknowingly I was staring at his body like I do at the KFC chicken. 

But this time, the chicken caught me drooling at him.

My heart pounds faster as my body gets tensed, knowing that it is now his turn to stare at my autonomy. The mysterious guy tilts his head to the right and eyes my skin tight dress that barely holds my quivering body. The sweat makes the leather tighter on my skin, squeezing me from all sides. 

His eyes don't stay longer at one place as he roughly scans me and I find myself panting hard in response. My heart beats fast like it is close to get an orgasm. Oh, I know what it is...

It's the Big Dick energy.

Suddenly, the inside of my stomach twists tensely as I realize we both are bluntly staring at each other among the chaos of thirsty moans.

'Ahhh! Oh yes! Please... Yes'

'Fuck me. Harder.... hard Dante'

'Do me from back.. Oh Jesus'

We watch each other's eyes and say nothing, only listen to the moist moans. 

But he stands there unbothered by any noise as if he is deaf and just programmed to gawk. His sharp gaze making my bladder purr sheepishly, and I suddenly remember I want to pee. Badly.

"I-Aye looking for-r room." My tongue slips as I suddenly forget how to speak. He squints his poisonous eyes at me and my filled bladder clenches in return. Fook!