10. Slow Motion

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

I climbed down the stairs of my daddy's castle one by one as I held my long lustrous princess gown with my hands. Like a lost princess, I looked around the garden of blooming pink roses and flying butterflies in slow motion. 

Suddenly, the butterflies screamed and flew away in panic as an intruder walked in my garden without daddy's permission. He was six feet tall and had a malicious smile that threatened my heart to submit in front of his knees that were peeking out from his jeans.

I held my tiara and the princess gown as I cautiously stepped back away from him. Before I could turn around and call the guards, he held my delicate arms in his harsh warrior hands, "Hey, Stop!" I immediately froze under his order, his hooded eyes looked down on me appallingly. 

My heart refused to beat as I looked at the beautiful man in front of me. My eyes captured his Raiment attire with gold badges and sword hung to his hips. In an instant, I realized he is none other than the great first Prince of Tomorrow Land. 

"Princess, I am here to take you away." He whispered gently, the butterflies slowly returned in the garden as they realized he is juicier than the flowers. "I know you are not happy here. Come with me Princess, I'll give you all the lustful things that you desire." 

My eyes became watery as I recognized my soulmate, the one I am going to make love and ride for all of my life. He held my face in his solid Thanatos hands and smashes his buttery lips on mine as he gave me the kiss of my life. Pristine as fuck!

I was living in heaven with my Prince but suddenly it turned into hell as I hear a menacing growl of my tyranny brother, "You will take her nowhere!" My cruel brother who held me in captive for years brought guards along with him to separate me from the great first Prince of Tomorrow Land.

"Seize him! OFF WITH HIS HEAD." He ordered atrociously, the guards pulled me back and created a non-escaping circle about the Prince and my evil brother. They fought with their swords to show their greatness and strength, my brother didn't spare my love and retaliated with his full fury. 

I couldn't believe in a flip second my little Disney castle turned upside down into Hell's flames.

I tried to intervene in their merciless battle but the guards with the weapons in their hands didn't allow me, they threw me off the boundary harshly and indecently and in the end succeed in separating me with my Prince charming. A cruel end to my fairytale.

I rub my hands on my chilled face as I walk out of the bathroom. No matter how many times I wash it, the burning sensation of his lips stays on mine possessive as if I kissed a hot tea kettle. I touch my lips with the fingertips and check it's softness, I hope he liked them.