51. Mac without Cheese

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

I can't feel myself.

Nor the hand around my waist.

"Smile." The guy says as he pulls me towards him and clicks a selfie. "Thanks. You look really pretty." He walks away after complimenting my face, but I feel nothing.

I shouldn't have agreed to Hardick to be a model for his booth Game of Bids, in this stupid college's Annual Fest celebration.

As it feels like annual days of my life.

It's been a week since that night of fight and my night in the police station. My dad forced me to sign my statement and told us to keep things confidential to shield our names from the drug case.

I have been grounded since then and have not talked about my mental mess with anyone. Mom and Ethan have no idea what happened with me, whereas my dad now keeps a strict eye on me. He even welded my window saying for extra security but I know the reason otherwise.

I lost his trust.

Ana has been avoiding my texts and Ryan, as if the oxygen molecules ate his ass, he disappeared from everywhere. No social media updates, nor did I see him on the campus.

I don't know if he is alive or hospitalized somewhere covered in bandages like a mummy. I couldn't shake those brutal images of him being piled down by series of fists bombarded from above by Alpha. It was soul quenching and my skin still shivers of that memory.

Ana was right, I should have never gone there.

Recently, my life has been has turned into a regret ball of things I should have not done to fuck up like North Korea.

Suddenly out of nowhere a tomato comes and smashes on my stomach. "Ouch!" I hiss in pain as if I took a bullet. Jesus shit fuck christ!

I glare up at the ignorant person who dared to throw a vegetable at my royal belly just to find hundreds of eyes ogling back at me, waiting for their turn. These dick-eating bastards! I turn my head to the booth's board.

Episode: Game of Bids.
$10- Take a Selfie
$20- Hit a Tomato
$50- Get followed back on all Social Medias
$80- One minute Dance
$100- Hit two smelly Eggs
$150- Get a Kiss
$200- Hit a full force Slap

Son of anal-fuck threw a tomato at me for twenty-fucking-dollars! I can't believe these ass wipes are shedding money like their skin just to use me for their sadist desires.

My eyes catch our college's Trump blondie who is next in the line. She pays some thick cash to Hardick and walks towards me in her high heels. Looking at her fierce eyes, I am pretty sure she isn't here to kiss me.

"Showing cleavage won't fix your face, bitch." She snarls and lifts her palm in the air. The next thing I hear is a loud slap followed by a painful sting on my cheek as my face twists to my right with a force Titanic hit the iceberg.