PART 10

I sat there in the waiting room
I rested my head in my hands
Mark walked to me with a coffee "surgery is going well there repairing his brain bleed since it progressed" he said handing me the coffee and sitting down beside me. 

I didnt say anything we just sat there in silence. it was comforting. we didnt feel the need to talk.  

lexie came and sat on the other side of me. I took a sip of my coffee. "where were you last night?" I asked "marks" she laughed "but I'll be home tonight" "I was just worried because they say you keep staying here" "yea I made her come home with me last night" mark says. I just sit there waiting. Alex walks out. I hand my coffee to lexie and I immediately jump up out of my seat and walk towards him "his surgery went well and he shouldn't have any more problems now that we fixed it. he will need a few days to recover" I just hugged him "thank you Alex" "your welcome y/n" he looked down at me. and I looked at him for what felt like forever "can I see him" I break the eye contact. "of course" he says. I look back at lexie and mark who were looking at me "thanks guys. ill see you at home?" I ask "yep" mark says 

I follow Alex to see him. he laying there asleep. I walk over and pick him up ever so gently. I hold him close to me "its gonna be ok baby" I whisper rubbing his cheek "ill give you some privacy" he says as he walks out "but Alex and Derek fixed you right up didnt they and were gonna be all okay." I say a tear slips out "its all my fault. I should've stayed like leia said. if I wouldn't of been in seattle this never wouldve happened" I say more tears falling. "its not your fault." I turned around and see Jackson "I didnt realize you were there" "yea I just came to check on you" he says "y/n its not your fault. you came here to start a new life. you needed a fresh start. and you got into a accident so what? that lead you to seattle grace where you now have a internship and a new family and amazing friends" he says. I look at him. "Its just Ryker isn't doing good and Everleigh is stable and I cant even Bring them home and its all karma" I say he comes over to me and takes Ryker out of hands "look at him. hes stable. he has a mom. and a awesome uncle. and we knew that we'd have to take to out  sooner or later. its not your fault y/n" he says looking at me I laugh. "were your family and I love you y/n your like my little sister" he says "I love you to Jackson even though your a pain in the ass" I laugh he places the baby back in its bed. and we walk out. 

we walk to see Everleigh she was awake and playing with her feet "hi baby" I say picking her up. Jackson took her from me. "excuse me? give me my baby back!" I laugh he was talking to her and I saw her smile at him I smile to myself.  

*at home*

I walk in with Alex and Jackson and Derek. I flop down on the couch "wow y/n rough day" Meredith jokes before kissing Derek. "you off today Meredith" I ask "yep I sure am." Meredith says moving my feet off the couch and sitting down. Alex walks to his room and so does Jackson "Ryker had to have surgery" I say "how is he?" Meredith ask. "good" I turn my attention to the door mark and lexie walk in Jackson walks back down "wheres April" Meredith ask "she's on call tonight". comes and sits on the other side of me 

"so what do you guys wanna eat tonight?" Meredith ask "I dont know maybe oder pizzas and watch a movie?" I ask "that sounds great" Derek says. they order pizzas. 

I walk upstairs and go into Alex room hes getting dressed. "you look nice" I say laying down on the bed. "thank you" he says "hey Alex?" I say "yea" he turns around to look at me "do you think im gonna be ok?" I ask "yea why wouldnt you be. you have a job. family. me" he says gesturing to himself. I laugh and he puts his shoes on. "is this a second date? a new girl?" "second date" "am I gonna meet this special lady friend of yours then" I laugh "nah you wouldn't approve" he laughs. we both walk out of the bedroom and head downstairs. "look at you Alex" lexie said "he gave her a look and grabbed his keys "be safe. be home by 10!" I yell out there door "use protection!!" I yell before shutting the door. they were all looking at me "who is he dating" I say they look at me. they look away.  I just walk upstairs till food got there. I walk downstairs and grabbed a slice of pizza  and sit with them and we watch a movie. the movies over so I head to the shower. I grabbed some clothes from my room. I walk into the bathroom but the doors locked. I knock "hold on a minute" the voice says. Jackson walks out soon after "sorry y/n" he says as he walked to his room. I walk in the bathroom and turned on the shower and got in. the hot water hit my back and I got chills. I used my shampoo and conditioner and my coconut body wash. I rinse off and turn the shower off. I dry off and put clothes on. I brush my hair. I head back to Alex room and get under the covers trying to go to sleep...I doze off. 

I jump to a thud on the door. the door flies open to Alex having his tongue down someones throat. they didnt notice that I was there. I get up and scoot out the door out of the way. I walk and stand in Jacksons doorway. he looks at me "whats wrong y/n" he ask I go and get in the bed with him he wraps his arms around my waist and hold me. "its jo Wilson isn't it" "I think. they were to busy sucking each others tongues to tell." I say. "do you wanna sleep in here?" he ask. "yes please" I say. "y/n your to good for him please dont let him bring you down" he says trying to get comfy. "actually you cant sleep you called me a dumbass earlier" and he shoved me out the bed. I hit the floor and laughed "actaully I said pain in the ass. get it right" I say he laughs at me and I crawl back in the bed. "goodnight y/n" he says "goodnight Jackson" I smile before falling asleep...