PART 33

I absolutely hate time skipping but I am for this sake. im very sorry! hope you enjoy this chapter! 

-------------------

*TWO MONTH LATER*

I took some time off...I needed it. 

today is the first day I will be going back to the hospital since the day in the O.R.

its Christmas time and In fact Dr. Bailey is getting married tomorrow 

I open my eyes and see Ryker and everleigh and Zola standing there "what are you guys doing?" I laugh. they smile at me Alex peeks his head in "you going back to work today?" he ask. I nod stretching. "well get up then" he laughs with a toothbrush sticking out his mouth. he goes back into the bathroom. I get out of bed and pick up Ryker and he snuggles into my neck. i walk into Jacksons room and crawl into his bed. "so todays the day huh?" he asked his back towards me as he gets dressed. "yea if I ever get dressed" I laugh. I rub Rykers back as he is hung around my neck. April walks in "hey are you going to-" she stops as she sees me. "sorry I was just leaving" I laugh getting up putting Ryker on the ground he follows me out and I walk into the bathroom. I get into the shower. the door opens and I peek out the shower and see Meredith "you going to baileys wedding?" she ask "I dont know" I laugh as I turn the water off wrapping a towel around me and getting out.  

I walk into Alex's room and put some jeans and a t-shirt on. I put my shoes on and walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and all 3 little kids run in the room Alex behind them he comes over and hugs me from behind "good morning y/n" he says and kisses my cheek. "good morning Alex" I laugh a little. I put everleigh and Ryker and Zola in the highchair I feed them. mark walks in "lexie and I watching kids tomorrow?" he ask. "im not sure, I might not go to the wedding. they've never been my thing. to many bad things happen" I say eating a piece of toast. Alex turns me around by my belt loops and pulls me close to him. were inches apart "why not" he whines. "your cute Alex." I laugh and kiss his cheek. he dont move hes standing there his face is frozen. were not together. he watches as I walk away. I grab the diaper bag and go back into the kitchen. I pick up everleigh and Ryker. Meredith comes In and picks up Zola. everleigh and ryker are best friends with Zola but in the beginning they weren't to fond of each other. 

-

we get out at the hospital and I grab Ryker and April gets everleigh and Meredith gets Zola. we enter the hospital and get in the elevator. everyone else goes a different way. "things between you and Jackson weird?" I ask April.  she laughs a little "yea" "you and him going to the wedding together?" Meredith ask. "I feel like we shouldn't" April says. "whats happening in the day of the life of Meredith grey?" I laugh. "you know just Meredith stuff" I give her a funny look. 

we drop them off at daycare and go our separate ways. 

-JACKSONS POV-

I catch Alex as hes getting in the elevator "hey I meant to find you im bringing a date to the wedding" I say "yea me" he says "Aprils convinced that if we both dont bring dates then were both gonna end up.." "why you gotta talk to her" he complains "how about I find someone for you to go with" I suggest. he looks at me funny. "maybe Stephanie has a friend" I say"Stephanie? thats who your taking?" he ask. "you want a date or not?" I ask."I wanted to take y/n but she says its not her thing so..." he says "but come on Alex" I say "no" he says as he exits the elevator. he sticks his hand back in before it closes "fine!" he says. "ill find you someone" I laugh as he lets the door shut this time. 

-Y/N'S POV-

I was standing at the nurses desk. dr. Bailey walks up and slams charts on the desk. I jump a little and look at her confused. "when you come to the wedding tomorrow dont sit down" she says. I close my chart. "oh im not coming" she looks at me confused. "yes you are. your going to be there and dont sit down stand in the front" she says. I didnt say a word. she scares me. "bring you a date. bring you a Alex" she laughs. "dr Bailey goodness you know everyones personal life" I say  "sure do. thats besides the point. be there wear a red dress and stand in front!" "yes ma'am" I laugh opening another chart  "oh and do my post-ops" she laughs walking away. 

I finish my charts. I head down to the cafeteria I walk past a room and see Alex talking to jo. all of a sudden I felt this jealousy in me. I watch as they talk about a surgery and laugh. I walk past and go to the cafeteria. I sit with Meredith "hows your baby?" I ask. "alive" is all she says before taking another bite of her lunch. Callie walks over and sits. "im a bridesmaid" I say taking a bite of my carrot. Meredith looks at me "thought you weren't going" she says. "well now I am...dr Bailey scares me" I say. Callie laughs. "you are to arent you" Meredith ask callie. she nods laughing. 

-

I walk into the door with Ryker and everleigh in my arms. I walk up to the bathroom and give them a bath. I put pajamas on them and let them out the door. they run to the bedroom and I pick them up and place them on the bed. I crawl in bed to and everleigh and Ryker both snuggle up to me. i lay there for what felt like forever till I finally felt someone get in the bed. Alex groans and faces me. the twins are in between us "how was work?" I ask. "good" he says "what about you?" "it was ok. I did baileys post ops had a easy day" I say. I was going to tell him about the bridesmaid thing but didnt... he pulls me as close to him as he can without squishing the twins. he kisses me forehead and we fall asleep