PART 25

*1 year later*

I get out of the bed. I get pulled back by Blake "stay" he whispers "no" I say. he begins kissing my neck. touching me "your hurting me" I said. he was touching the bruises he caused. I finally get out of his grip. I pick up everleigh and Ryker who are now 15 months old. I know crazy right...

I take them and put them in there highchair. everleigh had her pink blanket in her hand that Alex gave her before everything happened. Blake never asked where it came from. "mama" Ryker says reaching for me. I cut up a banana and put it on the tray to keep them occupied. I make some waffles and cut them small and put them onto the tray. I also cut some strawberries and yogurt and gave it to them aswell. well of course a small amount. everleigh really likes waffles like me. I smile at them as they eat I sit down beside them and eat to. Ryker and everleigh both smile at me the widest smiles with yogurt all over there faces. I laugh at them. We finish eating and then I let the twins out they play with toys on the floor. I wash the dishes then sit on the couch Blake come and sits beside me. this is all I do all day. I havent been out of the house unless its to go to the store. im not in contact with anybody not even my sister, Blake destroyed my phone a couple of months after I moved all my stuff back. the only thing keeping me from going insane is my babyboy and babygirl. I honestly miss work I miss being around everyone I miss Jackson and Meredith...I miss Alex...

I miss surgery and my friends and the adrenaline rush. I miss my home..Seattle...

Blake places his hand on my thigh I look at him and shake my head "aw come on y/n" he begs "no Blake" I say. he pushed me down on the couch and climbed on top of me he started touching me  and kissing my neck "no Blake" I try pushing him away. he holds me down. I finally slip out from under him and land on the ground. "you bitch" he says and hits me in the back causing me to fall forward I lay on the floor. Blake walks away. I begin to cry. everleigh walks over to my head and sits down. she messes with my hair "mama" she says. I cry harder. 

I finally got off the floor and decided to take a shower. i lay the twins down for a nap in there bed. I grab some clothes and go to the shower. I turn on the water and I remove my clothes revealing the bruises. I get in the shower and the hot water hit my back. It was my only time that I knew I was away from Blake. I looked at my bruised body, why did I ever come back? I finish and dry off I put on a tank top and shorts. I walk out and brush my hair and put it in a messy bun. Blake comes into the bedroom "you know if you wouldve never left in the first place then I would never had to come back for you" he slurs his words. "Blake your drunk" I walk past him "your also gonna wake the twins so can you stop being so loud" I say walking into the living room to clean up the toys. "and your worthless and fat" he shoves me. "can you stop" I snap at him. I immediately regretted it. I turned around and he hit me in my eye. thats gonna leave a bruise. I shove him back "get away from me!" I yell at him. "no ones ever gonna want you!" he yells back at me. "I know ok you've made it very clear!" I yelled back putting toys away. 

Ryker started crying 

"go get your fucking baby hes crying" he slurred. "excuse me?" "you heard me whore" "your right they are my kids. they will never ever be yours! dont touch them!" I yelled at him. he was furious. "your a fucking piece of trailer park trash your dad never loved you! your moms dead! I dont even Love you! you were a accident you are fat and ugly and worthless! no one wants you I dont even want you!" he slurs. tears streaming down my face. Ryker still screaming. I walk away "where are you going y/n I wasnt done talking to you!" he yells. I walk Into the bedroom and shut the door and lock it. I grab Ryker and he puts his little head in my chest while im sitting on the bed. I rub his curly blonde hair. he just cuddles with me for a little while. 

it was dinner time I put some noodles in the boiling water and set the timer. I make the Alfredo sauce. I felt a tug on my pants. I look down and see everleigh I pick her up and hold her on my hip as I put the food together. I place her in the highchair and put the tray piece on. I pick up Ryker and do the same. I give them some food and then fixed blakes food I put it on the table and sit down to eat, Blake stumbles his way to the table and sits down. Ryker kicks his little legs and wiggles. "is it good baby?" I laugh at him. he dances a little and nods his head yes, taking another bite. yea these are my kids they enjoy food like me. I look at Blake. he's just staring at his food "whats wrong" I ask. "its nasty" he said "well how about you getting in the kitchen and cooking?" I shout at him getting up from the table. 

There was a knock on the door. "dont answer that door y/n" he says to me still sitting at the table. 

I walk over to the door and open it

"...."

-------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY MY LOVELY'S! I HOPE EVERYONES HAD A GOOD DAY!