PART 39

"mommy" I open my eyes and see everleigh and Ryker. I smile and pull them on top of me and squeeze them. they wiggle out of my grasp and get off the bed I follow behind them as they crawl down the stairs.once they reached the bottom they grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen. once we reached the doorway they ran in.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they all yell. I jump not expecting it and smile. "Aww thanks you guys you didn't have to" I say as I look at the breakfest they prepared
Alex walks over to me and kisses me "happy birthday beautiful" he says and then kisses my forehead I look up at him and smile.

everleigh and Ryker are standing in front of Jackson. I smile at him "smart" I laugh. he smiled at me.

we all sat down and ate breakfast together.

"y/n, I called out of work for you" Alex says. "what? why?" "because were going to spend the whole day together me and you" I smile at him. "what about the twins?" "were going to do some things with them and then tonight when Meredith gets off she's going to watch them and me and you are going out" "Alex..." "nope. your going everyones already on board" he laughs. "fine!" I laugh

we eat and everyone leaves for work.

we sit on the couch and watch a movie the twins sitting in between us

We finish the movie.

-

I put on some shorts and a cute shirt. I dress the twins and we get in the car. 

"where we going?" I ask. Alex looks at me and smirks as he drives away from the house. 

we pull in at the park. I get the twins out and there faces light up. they run to the playground Alex and I walk over and sit down on the bench "you really made a whole day of spending time with me and the twins?" I ask looking at him. he was watching the twins. he looked at me "yes because its me and you forever. I love you" he says and kisses me. I smile at him... 

I turn to watch everleigh and Ryker as they play. "hey y/n?" "hmm?" I say still watching the twins. "would you ever want anymore kids?" he asked. I looked at him. "mommy come play!" Ryker screamed. everleigh came over and grabbed my hand. I followed her looking back at Alex who had the biggest grin on his face. I smile at him then turn around. I follow everleigh to the swings where I put her in the swing and pushed her. we did this for a little till I saw Alex walking over 

he had ryker in his arm. he had tears running down his face and I saw blood. I started panicking I picked up everliegh out of the swing and immediately rushed to Alex. "what happened!"  I say worried "y/n hes fine. he just busted his lip and hit his head" Alex says. he had a paper towel to his mouth. Ryker was leaning towards me. I took him and gave Alex everleigh. "what happened baby" I say. he just cried. I rubbed his back as we walked to the car. "we taking him to the hospital?" I ask "yes" Alex said completely calm. "how are you not panicking?!" I ask. "because I work with kids y/n he just need a couple of stitches and hes ok" Alex says as he starts the car. 

-

I walk in with Ryker in my arms i walk in the E.R. 

a nurse ask me what happened and I tell her she tries to take him from me and he just puts his head on my shoulder. "hes not going to go to you" I say aggravated. she tries again "page dr Avery please" I say. 

Jackson comes over to me I had tears In my eyes from panicking...this is my baby. hes hurt.

"what happened whats wrong?" he asked worried. Alex had everleigh and stands behind me.

Ryker lifts up his head from my shoulder and looks at Jackson "hey buddy" Jackson says. 

"he fell at the park and busted his lip and hit his head pretty hard" Alex says. 

Jackson walks us over to one of the E.R. beds and I place Ryker down on it. Jackson looks at his lip 

he stitches him up. "it should heal nicely" he says. "thanks Jackson" I say. "no problem" he says. "I trust you more than an intern plus he wouldn't let the nurse touch him." I laugh. Ryker leans to Jackson and he picks him up "you want to work with me" he laughs. Ryker nods. 

jacksons pager went off "ill see you later buddy we will eat all the chips you want and we can watch tv" he says before giving him a high five and handing him to Alex before rushing off 

"you ready to go?" Alex ask. I nod we walk out. heading back home. 

we get there and go in. I go up to the bedroom and flop down on the bed. 

Alex comes up behind me and lays down pulling me close to him. I lay on his chest and I hear little feet. they crawl up in the bed and lay beside me. I end up falling asleep.

-

"hey baby. get up" Alex whispers rubbing my arm. I smile at him. "you ready to go to dinner?" he ask. I give me a funny look "no" I say. he laughs. "get ready we have dinner reservations for 7" he kissed my cheek. I grab his face and crash my lips to his. he kisses back and then pulls away. "get ready" he smiles at me

I take a shower and then get out. I dry my hair and curl it I put on some makeup and slide on my red dress... I pull my heels on and walk down the stairs. "woah" Ryker says. "woahs right" Alex says looking at me. he doesn't take his eyes off me. I walk over to him "you look handsome" I smile at him he blushes. "I make you blush? I make Alex Karev blush" I say looking at Meredith who was walking in from the kitchen. "yea I see that you have that affect on him" she laughs. 

everleigh runs in with Jackson and Derek behind her and soon after Zola comes in. "look at you" Derek says. "be good please" I say to Ryker and everleigh. they giggle. I kiss bother there heads. 

Alex opens the door "bye mommy bye daddy" the twins say as we walk out to go to the restaurant. 

-

he opens then car door and takes my hand as I get out. we walk to the entrance. "we have reservation for 2"  "whats the name" the host ask "Karev" Alex says. "mr. and mrs. Karev right this way" he says.

Mrs. Karev.....

we take a seat. we order. 

"do you remember the first time we met?"Alex ask. I nod. "I remember it very much. youd remember it to if a hot doctor walked in and that was the first person you seen" I laugh. he smiled at me "what?" I ask taking a sip of my drink. "I love your laugh. your smile. you happy" he says. I smile. "have you ever thought about having kids before me?" I ask. he looks at me "I love kids obviously and always wanted one of my own. now I have two even if there not my blood there mine" he says. that sentence almost makes me want to cry... "Alex..." "how many kids do you want" he ask. "I always wanted three to four but I dont know anymore. we work everyday. we live with 5 other people. I got in the plane crash its almost as if I have a death threat. so I dont know anymore" his smile fades. 

why....

"Alex your everything ive ever asked for. your my happiness...dont ever leave me" I say. he smiles at me "I love you so much y/n l/n" he says.

the waiter comes back with our food and we eat. 

Alex pays and we leave. 

-

Alex unlocks the door and opens it I enter first and its dark. he shuts it behind him he walks over to me and puts his hands on my waist. he pulls me closer and connects our lips. he pulls away "happy birthday baby" he whispers. a smile grows on my face and we begin to kiss again. he picks me up and walks up the stairs. I laugh. he opens the bedroom door and he shuts it behind us locking it. he presses me against the wall as his hands explore my body. 

the kiss getting more heated. he begins to unzip my dress "Alex" I moan as he kisses my neck. my dress falls to the floor. I pull away and pull his shirt off. he picks me up and places me on the bed not breaking the kiss. 

and you can imagine the rest........

----------------------------------------

I HOPE THIS CHAPTER DOSENT DISAPPOINT. 

I HOPE YOUR STILL ENJOYING THIS BOOK...

SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG I HAVE NOT FOUND ANYTIME FOR MYSELF LATELY AND NOW I FINALLY HAVE ENOUGH TO WRITE THIS SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! CHAPTER 40 WILL BE OUT VERY SOON!