PART 38

our pagers went off I check it and look at Alex "whats a code pink?"

he looks at me then walks past me into the hospital. "Alex" I say fallowing him.  everyones rushing around "Alex what is going on" I yell as hes walking toward the elevator. I see police pull up. I get in the elevator with Alex the door closes and I press the emergency stop button. he looks at me "whats going on" I ask. "a code pink is a missing child y/n" he says. "oh I didnt know" I say confused. I press the button and it starts again it dings and we exit. I turn around and Alex is gone. I walk to Meredith who's at the nurses desk. "whats going on" I ask. "baby abduction" she says. "should I be worried?" I ask. "nah its probably a newborn or something" she says. Derek comes up "lets go Dr. l/n" he says. I look at him funny. and follow him to the O.R.

"scrub in. we dont have all day" he laughs as I begin to scrub. 

we walk in. "this is Issac. he has a tumor wrapped around his spinal cord and he wants me to take it out" he says. Jackson walks in "and I want you two to help me" he laughs. 

-

"1 hour and 13 minutes on the surgical clock" the nurse says. "the duras opened lets get a first look at the tumor" Derek says. "wow. thats uh- wow" Jackson says suprised. "theres no way to get it out without cutting the cord" Derek says. I look at them worried. "so what are we going to do?" I ask. Derek talks to himself walking himself through it. 

"5 hours on the surgical clock" the nurse says. 

the O.R. door opens. "Dr. l/n? I need to speak with you a minute" the voice says. "im kind of busy" I say. looking over to see who is talking to me. "Alex what is it?" I ask "y/n its important" he says. I look at Jackson and Derek then back at Alex "you can say it" I say. 

"y/n its private" he says I look at him "the code pink was about the twins" he blurted. I froze. I looked at Jackson and Derek they look at me worried. I hand what was in my hand to Jackson as I rush out ripping my gown and gloves off. I rush down the hall following Alex "Alex tell me whats going on please" I say. "the twins. someone took everleigh and Ryker!" he says angrily. I begin to cry. 

we go to the lobby.

Alex walked me over to the policeman. "are you y/n l/n?" he asked me "yea" I say tears rolling down my face. Alex stood behind me and rubbed my back for comfort. "we have a few questions" he said. "anything you need I just need my babies" "yes ma'am were doing everything we can. the hospital is on lockdown. is there anyone that you can think that would do this?" he asked me. I shook my head "who is everleigh and Rykers dad?" he asked. "his name is Blake jones." I say looking at Alex then back at the police officer. I pick at my fingers nervously.  

"is there anyone you could think of to do this?" he ask again. "actually yes. it could've been Blake. I got a unknown text this morning saying that I would regret it and another one saying I want custody. I deleted both and ignored them" I say. Alex looks at me funny "I didnt tell you" I say looking at him. he just puts his arm around my waist and pulls me a little closer. "we will let you know as soon as we find them. dont worry y/n we will find them" the man says. he walks away. I turn around to face Alex he hugs me and kisses the top of my head. "its ok y/n I know im worried to im scared. it'll be ok" he whispers. I look at him "what if they are gone forever what if they were kidnapped" I say starting to cry again. he grabs my face and looks at me. "we will find them" he says and kisses me. I stand there as Alex goes and talks to someone else Jackson and Derek rush over to me. I was standing in the middle of the room chewing on my fingernail. "are you ok" Jackson ask hugging me "I think Blake took the twins" I say he looks at me angrily. 

Derek rubs my arm "we'll find them" he says. him and Jackson talk to Alex and then I see them disapear. 

 I stand in the middle of the room watching everything happen around me. almost as if its in slow motion. 

I see jo looking at me. I walk up to her. "did you have something to do with this?" "I have no clue what your talking about" she laughs "this isnt funny jo. theses are my kids your sick and twisted!" I say shoving her. she shoves my back and I slap her. she holds her face "WHERE IS EVERLEIGH AND RYKER!" I yell. "I dont know" she laughs like a psycho. I shove her and she falls I get on top of her and start punching her. Meredith runs over to me and grabs me and pulls me off. "walk it off" she says walking behind me. I walk away crying. I stop and take a deap breathe. "what if there gone. what if they were kidnapped like that holly girl!" I say panicking. "there in the hospital somewhere I promise" she says 

I pace back and forth for a minute. 

I see Alex and Jackson and Derek walking towards me "did you find them?" I ask "why are you bleeding" Alex asked rubbing my face. "y/n got a hold of jo again" Meredith says. "god cant leave you alone can we" Derek laughs. "thats besides the point where is everleigh and Ryker" I ask. Alex rubs my cheek with his thumb. "we havent found them" Jackson says. I see Jackson looking over my shoulder not even looking at me at all. he rushes past me and walks away. we follow him he opens the door to the staircase we follow. I see everleigh and ryker sitting there. I grab them tightly and squeeze them. I kiss them both and start to cry "your ok" I say as they cry into my shoulder

Alex goes around the corner and I hear a smack. I see Alex pulling Blake by the shirt out. we open the door as he walks him to the police. we follow. I stand there as they handcuff Blake. Alex comes over to me and hugs me squeezing the twins in-between us. "daddy" everleigh says I look at her confused. she leans towards Alex and takes her. a tear falls down my face. "THATS NOT YOUR DAD!" I hear Blake yell. Alex hands everleigh to Meredith. Alex walks over to Blake and grabs him by the shirt. "I AM MORE OF A DAD TO THEM THAN YOU EVER WILL BE! REMEMBER YOU DIDNT WANT THEM YOU NEVER DID! SHES MINE THEYRE MINE! DONT EVER COME NEAR ME! MY FAMILY! OR Y/N EVER AGAIN YOU HEAR ME!" he yells in his face. he punches him before walking back over to me. "lets go home" he says.

*AT HOME*

I had Ryker in my arms as Alex had everleigh. we walked in the door and shut it behind us. i put the twins in bed after kissing them. "goodnight babies." I smile "goodnight mommy, goodnight daddy" they both say. 

I get in bed and wait for Alex. he takes off his shirt and gets in bed. he pulls be close to him to where our faces are inches apart "I love you" he says. "I love you to" I say. he kisses me softly. 

we fall asleep...

--------------------------------------

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT!