PART 26

There was a knock on the door. "dont answer that door y/n" he says to me still sitting at the table.

I walk over to the door and unlock it. I open the door and look up 

"Alex?" I ask. he looks at me worried, 

walking up behind him is Derek, mark, and Jackson. they all look at me. "who's here" I hear Blake getting up "oh no one" I say trying to shut the door. mark puts his foot in the door where I cant close it. 

Blake comes to the door and opens it revealing them standing there "um who are you?" he ask "im Derek and this is mark Alex and Jackson" Derek says. I was standing against the wall. I just saw Blake. he looks at me "so these are the guys that you would call and fuck with till I broke your phone" he said walking towards me with his fist clinched. I closed my eyes waiting to be hit but didnt. I heard a thud. I opened my eyes to see Alex holding Blake against the wall. Jackson and mark and Derek came in "y/n" Derek said. he hugged me. I hugged him back quickly. "what are you guys doing here" I ask "we've came to get you" mark said, a tear fell from my eye "really?" I asked "yes now get your things together hurry!" Jackson demanded. me and mark walked to the bedroom and I threw my suitcase on the bed. I heard yelling from the living room. I handed mark my clothes and he put them in the bag "thats all" I say. he zips it up then I toss him another bag. I begin giving him the twins clothes quickly. he zipped it up and helped me carry to out of the bedroom. I can just buy all new stuff for the twins if I need. I need to get out of here now. i grabbed Rykers blanket and teddy bear along with everleighs teddy bear. I handed them to Jackson they packed the car. "y/n your not leaving" Blake said. Alex still had him against the wall by his shirt. I just look at him. Derek comes over to me and I hand him the diaper bags. he takes. them I take a baby wipe and clean Rykers face and hands. I pick him up. Jackson comes in the house "come on y/n" he says. "here" I say and hand him to Jackson. Jackson just smiles at Ryker and takes him to the car. I cleaned everleighs face with a baby wipe. and picked her up. "those are my kids y/n you cant take them" Blake said. Alex began punching him. "listen here you dirt bag. dont ever get near y/n again or you will regret it you hear me. you will be dead." he says angrily. I walk closer to Blake "last time I checked you didnt want these kids you didnt want me. and guess what I am wanted I have a amazing family these people are my family!" I yell in his face. Alex slams him against the wall and he falls and is now on the floor. everleigh had her head in my chest like she was scared. she probably was this is kind of crazy. Im scared im just composing myself. "let me see her" Alex says. I give everleigh to Alex and we walk out of the house. I shut the door. I began to walk to the car "blankie" everleigh whines "shit" I say Alex turns to look at me. I walk back into the house. I step over Blake who was still on the floor. I grab everleighs Blanket. I walk over to Blake and crouch to get to his eye level "don't ever get near me again. I dont want to hear from you. don't try to be apart of my kids life you aren't and will never be there dad you hear me." he had a black eye and blood running down his mouth. I punched him as hard as I could. he groaned in pain. I got off the floor. I looked at him one last time "fuck you Blake" I say and slammed the door walking out. 

I see Alex holding everleigh standing there staring at me. everleigh was crying in Alex shoulder. he was rubbing her back. Derek, mark and Jackson who was holding Ryker was standing there waiting as well. I smile at them. I walk over to them. "lets get out of here" I say we all get in the car. we drive to the airport and get on the plane

*back in Seattle*

we exit the airport. I was holding everleigh and Ryker as we walk out. we walk to the car. "you guys really came all that way to com get me?" I asked looking at them as we reached the car they smiled at me "y/n we haven't heard from you in a year we knew something happened. we contacted your sister and she said you were back in Seattle which you weren't so we knew something was up. you have missed out on so much in the past year. we've missed you" Derek said putting my things in the car. 

I smiled at them. Alex really hasnt said anything to me. we get in the car and head home. my home...

we get there and get out. I carry the twins and we enter the house. I follow in behind them. they help carry my stuff. "were home" Jackson says entering the house. lexie, Meredith, and April run in. I enter the house "Y/N" they say. I smile at them. I put Ryker and everleigh on the floor. they just stand there confused. I walk over to Meredith and hug her. I then hug lexie "you and mark get married yet?" I whisper. she laughs. I then hug April "you and Jackson married yet?" I whispered. "no" she whispers and we laugh. I turn around and everleigh and Ryker are just sitting on the floor looking at me. Alex, Jackson, mark, and Derek are just standing in the doorway and the twins are just sitting in front of them. everleigh is holding her blanket tightly and there just looking around at us. were all just looking at them "there so big" lexie says "its been to long" April says. Derek and mark take my things upstairs. everleigh gets up and walks over to me. I pick her up. ryker gets up and walk over to Jackson who is now sitting on the couch. Jackson picks him up and puts him in his lap. they watch tv together. April goes over to Jackson and sits beside him. "can I see her" Meredith laughs. "if she'll go to you" I laugh trying to hand everleigh to Meredith. she gets shy and snuggles closer into my side I laugh "everleigh mommy has to do things its ok" I say. she finally goes to Meredith. "where am I gonna be sleeping?" I ask "you can sleep in my room I think that where they put your stuff" Alex says. thats the first thing hes said to me since they picked me up. I walk up the stairs and go into Alex's room. I unpack all of my things and get settled. Derek comes in "hey y/n are you ok" he ask. I hug him "thanks" I say. he hugs me back."im ok" I say "dont thank me" he laughs and walk out. I look at him confused and finishing unpacking my things. Alex walks in and looks at me I smile at him. he walks over to me and hugs me really tight "it was your idea wasnt it" I asked. he didnt say anything. I hugged him back "thank you" I smile and pull away. I kiss his cheek. "ive missed you y/n and that time you came back I got really worried then I couldn't contact you then I got busy at work and couldn't come get you. you were on my mind everyday. I was worried" he says "Alex Karev worried about me?" I ask. he laughs a little. "it's good to have you back y/n" he says. 

we leave his room. and go down the stairs. I go into the kitchen. I see mark he has everleigh sitting on the kitchen counter and hes feeding her gummy's "what in the world are you doing" I smile at her. he giggles taking another gummy out of his hand shoving it in her mouth. "been here 5 minutes and your already spoiling my kids" I laugh "I gotta be the best uncle" he laughs I open the fridge and grab some juice. i grab a glass and pour some and then take a sip. "how are you y/n" mark ask "I could be better. im glad im back home, im ready to get back to work. dont take me wrong I loved spending every second with my kids and I will continues to but im dieing to get back in surgery" "well hopefully" "shit, what if Owen gave my job away what if im gonna be jobless" I began to panic. "woah y/n calm down Owen is waiting for you to return he knows we were going to get you in fact he wanted to come but he couldn't" he laughed. I sighed in relief I heard the front door open. I heard a girls voice. 

I walk out of the kitchen "..."