PART 35

I know many things are out of order in this story but thats just how it is!  I hope you are still enjoying it and I hope its not confusing!!

---------------------------------------

"hey y/n? ive had a really great time with you tonight.." Alex whispers. I face him. "I did to Alex" I smile. he grabs my face and pulls me close to him crashing our lips together "y/n?" he ask. "yea Alex?" I whisper pulling away

 "will you be mine y/n?" he whispers. 

I was froze. 

-

That day is going through my mind. right now. 1000 times. 

I slowly open my eyes as im staring at the sky the sun shinning down on me. I raise up and see Meredith laying there "Meredith?" I yell. her eyes open "get up! get up Meredith!" I yell I help her up but wince in pain as my arm is hurting. I look around. Arizona is screaming. mark is walking this way

the plane crashed...

"how long was I out?" Meredith ask. "I dont know" I say 

Arizona screaming stuck. the trees blowing. the birds chirping. its not pleasant. I look around. "where's Derek and lexie?" Meredith ask. "I- I dont know" I stutter. "why happened." Meredith ask now standing. "the plane crashed ok! thats what happened the plane crashed! we were in a plane and it crashed" I said over the screams she looks at me "y/n where is Derek?" she panics 

"we hit a tree and he was sucked out the side" I say "then the back of the plane came off" I panic "lexie was in the back of the plane" she says. "I know mere. I looked back and all I saw was freaking sky!" I say  "where is she?" she yells at me. "I dont know meredith!" I scream back. "im bleeding" she says holding her head. 

Arizona still screaming "shut up! shut up!" I yell at her. she stops. mark comes around the tree. "do you hear that?" Meredith ask "yea where is it coming from" I ask. Arizona points "that way" she points. we walk in the direction.  Meredith screams for Derek then lexie. we stumble our way to the noise as I hold my arm. "lexie" mark says as we see her banging a seatbelt against the side of the plane. 

we rush over to her. 

"lexie. lexie!" mark says getting on the ground checking her pulse. "how is she" Meredith ask. "she's awake and responsive" mark says. he gets off the ground "she's tachycardic and short of breathe" he says. "we have to find Derek" Meredith says. "you know what Meredith. we have lexie you go find Derek. go find him" I say. she looks unsure "go Meredith" I say and she limps off "we gotta get her out of there" mark says out of breathe. I nod. "pop back in place please mark" I ask him he nods grabbing my shoulder. "wait, wait. wait, wait." I gasp. I take a deap breathe "ok now" I say as he grabs it and pops it back into place holding me close to him. I scream.  

- ALEX'S POV-

we were in the lounge putting scrubs on. april walks in "someone please kill me so I dont have to go to this thing" she says caring things "l/n and grey skipped town at the perfect time" I say "oh no they will be back in time for dinner" April says. we look at her. "because I had to pick up there stupid dry cleaning and dig through there stupid closets to find stupid heels. and babysitting meres stupid kid" she says. I look at her. "well Alex has to watch the twins. not sure why y/n trusted him to do that" Jackson says laughing I look at them  "hey I dont want to hear it. you love the twins like there your own" April says. I laugh. I do... "Zolas not stupid though she's adorable" April then says. 

I walk out of the lounge *I wonder what y/ns doing* I thought to myself. 

-Y/N'S POV-

"one. two. three" mark says as we try to lift the plane off of lexie. we grunt as we try to push as hard as we can. I lean down "lexie? run it down for me" I say "my legs and my pelvis are crushed. and I cant feel my other arm so im not even sure if its there anymore and my chest feels like its going to explode" she says gasping for air. "we got to get oxygen and fluid from the plane she needs the y/n" I look at mark as he talks "go get them y/n why arent you moving" mark shakes me as I look at him. "she knows it wont help" lexie says he gets closer to lexie "stop, your going to be fine" his voice shakey.  I get closer to lexie and she looks at me. tears fall down my face, "im gonna be right back" I say and get up.