PART 24

hey guys please dont hate me! I promise you'll like the outcome but hope you enjoy this part!

----------------------------------

**ALSO IF YOU DONT REMEMBER BLAKE IS YOUR ABUSIVE EX!**

*1 month later*

its been a couple of weeks since my moms funeral. it was a hard time but its good when you have good people there for you. 

I wake up and turn to see Blake "good morning" he says. 

yea I know bad decision, he said he changed so I decided to try to let him be apart of Ryker and everleighs life. I moved in with him because I was at a bad point in life. 

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom I shower and then put on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I walk back into the bedroom and see Blake going through my phone. "what are you doing?" I asked. he jumped. "who's Jackson. and why has he called you everyday." he asked getting out of the bed walking over to me. "who is Derek and mark and Alex!" he said getting closer "there friend's chill out Blake" I said walking away from him and going to he kitchen. we live in a apartment. he followed me with my phone still in his hand. "there people I work with Blake" I say fixing toast. he lays my phone down "are you sure your not talking to other men" he said sitting down "no" I said frusturated. I put the bread in the toaster. then Ryker started crying. Blake went to get him "no I got it" I said and ran past him to the room to soothe Ryker

-MEREDITHS POV-

we were all in the kitchen I was putting the milk back in the fridge "anyone heard from y/n" I ask.  "not since the night Alex called her" Jackson said. "dont you think thats kind of weird" Derek asked "yea we all tried to call her everyday" mark said taking a bite of his breakfast. Alex walks in "what are we talking about" Alex asked. no one spoked. until I did. "we havent heard from y/n since you called her that night. her mom wasn't doing good so she went back to her home town. last time I heard her mom was doing good and she was to but we havent heard from her since" "so she went home and she didnt tell me and none of you guys did either!" he said upset. 

we all just look at him as he storms out "Meredith you weren't supposed to say anything" April says "guys he loves her. I had to" I said. they looked at me. I smiled at them and we all got ready for work 

-Y/N'S POV-

I take care of Ryker and everleigh and feed them "why dont you eat" Blake asked "because im changing diapers" I glare at him "stupid question" I mumble "huh" he asked "nothing" I say. he walks out. I put a blanket in the floor of the living room.  I put both babies on the blanket. they both play and roll around. I smile at them as I get off the floor.  I sit on the couch and Blake goes to take a shower. I grab my phone and take pictures of the twins. I text my sister back because she asked me how I was doing. she thinks im back in Seattle. 

Leia- how's Alex 

me- what do you mean 

Leia- are y'all together

me- no Leia listen I'll text you soon, love you

I turned my phone off and started a movie. 

Blake walked out the bedroom with wet hair. he sat beside me and grabbed thigh "no Blake" I said. he got upset and smacked me. I picked up everleigh and Ryker really fast and went to the bedroom. I locked the door and sat down in the floor. I looked for my phone then realized I left it on the couch "shit" I mumbled. I heard it ring. then heard "hello" Blake answered it. "oh you want to talk to y/n?" he said I heard footsteps then a knock on the door. "y/n theres a phone call for you my dear" he said I opened the door. and he handed me the phone "lexie wants to know when you coming back to seattle" he said giving me a devilish smile. I took the phone "hey lexie" "hey y/n" "Owen wants to know when you'll be back" "ill be back in a few days" I say looking at Blake. he gave me a funny look. I told lexie bye and hungup the phone. "I didnt know you were planning on going back to Seattle" he said. "yea I was just gonna stay here for a month or 2 then head back to seattle. my job is waiting for me" I say. he puts his hand under my chin and lifts it up so im looking him in the eye. "now theres a new plan" he said. my heart was racing. "what happened to changing" I said to him, he was furious. he slammed me against the wall. I was now on the floor. he crouched down to my level. he punched me in the jaw. my lip was bleeding. he puled my face up to his "I have changed babygirl" he said kissing me. I didnt kiss back. I bit his lip. he pulled back. "dont call me that" I spat at him. he grab my jaw harder. "your gonna go back to seattle. quit your job. get your things and come back here" he said. "and if I dont?" I said glaring at him. "then I will take the twins." he said. "you cant" I yelled "but I can if you dont do what I say." he laughed in my face before letting it go and getting off the ground. he walked out. tears streaming down my face. 

*2 days later*

 I crawl out of bed. I look at myself in the mirror. I covered my bruises with makeup. I put on some legging and a t-shirt. I put the twins in there carriers I grab the diaper bags. got in the car and drove to the airport. I got on the plane and headed my way to seattle. to quit my job and grab my things. 

I landed. got a cab and went to the hospital. I snuck into Owens office with the babies in my hand. I shut the door behind me. "uh y/n?" he asked. I turned around "Owen just the person I wanted to see. I need to talk to you" I say. "you ready to start back?" "actually no. I quit" he looked at me speechless "what?" he ask I picked up the carriers and walked out the room. I walked towards the exit get in my cab and go to Merediths house. I walk in and no ones home. I walk into Alex's room. I pack all of my clothes into my bag. I grab the rest of Ryker and everleighs things. I grab the last thing that I see. one of Alex sweatshirts that he gave me. I pack it then zip up my bag, I turn around and see Alex with a towel wrapped around him with wet hair. he's just looking at me. I look him in the eyes "shit" I mumble "what are you doing here" he ask me walking closer, I move around him and walk out of his room without saying anything. he rushes and puts some shorts on. "y/n im talking to you" he rushed down the stairs after me. he grabbed my wrist and spun my around so now im facing him. he looks at my face "are those bruises" he asked. I looked away. he grabbed my chin. now im making eye contact with him. "are you ok? are those bruises!" he said. I slightly nodded. "y/n..." he said hugging me. I hugged him back "Alex?' I asked. he looked at me "I have to go" I say. "where" he asked but I didnt respond. I walked out of the house leaving him there as I go back home...to Blake...to start a new life...