PART 28

if you haven't noticed the surgeries and events that happen are all out of place hope that don't bother anybody! ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------

I woke up to the cracking sound of thunder and lightning.I look to my left and saw everleigh and ryker asleep in the bed between Alex and I. I laughed and layed back down. Alex rolled in his sleep and faced me. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Goodmorning"  he whispered. I smiled. "Goodmorning Alex, can I ask why everleigh and ryker are in the bed with us?" I whisper to him. "I think the thunder woke up Ryker and he started crying so I just put them in the bed with us, hope that don't bother you" he said "no, not at all" I smile at him. Mark comes in the door "aww look at the cute little family" he said smiling at me. I turned my head to him. I threw a pillow at him and he caught it and threw it back shutting the door back.  I looked back at Alex he was smiling. God that smile you know I never see him smile at anyone else the way he does me. His smile make my heart do backflips.  we lay there a little longer and the alarm for us to wake up went off. well we were already up so we got out of bed finally. Ryker and everleigh still asleep I put on some jeans and a grey sweater and curled my hair. I walked back into the bedroom after fighting everyone for the bathroom. I got everleigh and Rykers clothes out I put a pair of jeans and a pink sweater on everleigh and pit her some boots on. I put her down on the floor and she walks out the room. "dont let her fall down the stairs" I yell putting Rykers grey sweater over his head. I put some jeans on him and some boots I put him on the ground and he follows me as I walk out the room. I find everleigh in the room with Jackson and hes talking to her. I hear her little giggle and it makes me smile. I walk in and pick her up. I take her and Ryker downs stairs and put them in there highchairs. I put everleighs hair in 2 little buns and put 2 little white bows. I walk over to the fridge and get a apple and cut it into slices I grab the Cheerios and give them each some I give them some juice in there sippy cups and finally some yogurt. they were eating, Meredith walked in "its raining so hard outside" she said. I looked out the window and listened to the rain hit the roof. "I like the rain" I laugh siting down on the stool, Derek came in "I heard Ryker crying this morning" he said. I laughed a little "I must've slept hard or something because I never heard him" "he quieted down soon after" he said looking at me confused "I woke up to them in the bed in-between Alex and I" I said drinking my coffee I made. mark came in and looked at me. Derek looked at mark then me. "um" he said pouring him some coffee "the cute little family" he laughed. and walked over to the twins. Ryker held out his apple for him it was slobbery. I laughed as he took a bite, he spit it out in his hand and put the chewed apple in my hand. I looked at him in disgust "Rykers slobber is one thing your is different mark" I say getting up throwing it in the trash. Jackson came in and I sat backdown "goodmorning" he said to everyone. "good morning" Meredith groaned. I got up and cleaned Rykers hands and face and put him down on the ground. I then cleaned everleighs face and hands and put her down. they sit in the floor of the kitchen playing with there teddy bears. I cleaned the highchairs and packed the diaper bags. "your so busy in the morning" April said walking in the kitchen. everyone was watching me as I did my things. lexie came in and sat down tiredly "morning sleepy head" I laugh sitting down back in  the seat I was in. everleigh walks over to me and I picked her up and sat her in my lap she sits there and messes with my hair as we all talk. everleigh is very cuddly and Ryker is more independent. Alex finally walks in and stands in the kitchen "wow were not rushing this morning?" Alex ask "nope we all got up early this morning. we probably should leave now since its raining" April says. I get up holding everleigh I get the diaper bags and I was about to pick up Ryker but Alex did instead. I smile at him. Ryker laughs. I was standing there and everleigh was trying to go to Alex. "everleigh" I laugh. Alex gets her from me and hes holding both of the twins I have the diaper bags. we walk out and mark locks the door behind us. we get in the car and go to the hospital. I grab Ryker and the diaper bags. and Alex grabs everleigh real fast as we run quickly into the hospital. were soaking wet as we enter the hospital I laugh as I look at Alex who is wet. we get into the elevator and take the twins to daycare.