PART 14

Alex walks out and comes back with a crib, diaper bag, blankets, hats, diapers and pacifiers, and formula. everyone else walks in. I just stand in the middle of the room watching everything around me.

Meredith helps Alex put everything in the diaper bags. mark and derek walk in with 2 baby carriers "where'd all this stuff come from?" "all the parents that lost there children donated it" April said. I just watched as they all moved around the room. Jackson and lexie places the babies in the carriers. "I cant" I mumble. they look at me "what?" "they're not getting in a car its not safe" I panic. "y/n" Jackson looks concerned "its not safe. they're not going, the last time they were in a car they nearly died. we nearly died" I yell. "y/n. y/n" doctor Bailey says walking over to me "you are absolutely right cars are not safe for children, neither are bookcases or squirrels, strong winds, people who sneeze. there all gonna get your baby. but you dont feel this way because you were in a accident you feel this way because your a mom. it'll pass mostly, some of it never will." she says rubbing my arm for reassurance. "it'll be ok. your in a house full of doctors, your a doctor and you have Alex and you always have me. call me anytime" she smiles "thank you" I smile back at her.

mark and Derek grab the baby carriers and Meredith hands me the diaper bags I throw both of them over my shoulders. there backpack type things (if you dont like them, then you can pick whatever you like)

 there backpack type things (if you dont like them, then you can pick whatever you like)

we walk out of the hospital

we walk out of the hospital. mark and Derek strap the carriers into the car. I put the diaper bags in the back seat as well. they put the crib in the trunk. and the rest of the stuff. "you ready to go" Alex ask. "more than ready" I smile. I look at everyone "thanks you guys" I smile and get in the car. "dont do anything stupid" I hear Jackson say to Alex. he had his hand wrapped In Alex collar of his shirt he lets him go. Alex walks around to his car door "your not gonna tell your girlfriend bye" I ask Alex "nope. she'll be fine" he laughs getting in the car as we pull off on the way home. I get nervous. I start to pick at my fingers. Alex places hand on top of mine and squeezes my hands. we drove like this the whole way home.

we pull in the driveway and I get out of the car. Alex hands me the keys so I can unlock the door. he gets the baby carriers and bring them inside and upstairs to his room and placed them on the floor. I got the diaper bags "need any help with anything else?" I ask. "nope" he laughs as he grabs the rest and takes it to his room. I shut the door and lock it behind me before I head upstairs to my room. Alex took the crib out the box and began assembling it, I take the babies out of the carriers and place the twins on the bed. I criss cross infront if them "this is your home" I smile at them. I look at Alex and smile. he was building the crib. I smile to myself "hey Alex" I ask "yes y/n" he says his back turned away from me "why do you let your girlfriend be so rude to me?" he doesn't say anything. "I dont know why she's like that" he says.

he finishes the crib and gets up he places the blankets in the crib and layed 2 on the bed. he pulled 2 stuff bears out of the bag.

"where did those come from?" I look at him "I bought them a while ago and never gave them to them" "that's so sweet Alex" I smile at him. He walks over to me "are you happy" "very happy..." he looks at me and we hear a door open. He hear footsteps then the door flings open. She looks at me and then Alex "you didn't tell me you were leaving" she says taking her jacket off "we were in a rush to leave. Didn't have time." He says as he picks up everleigh. "Oh well I'm tired can you get out y/n" jo says "but this is my room. We just sat up everything" I say sadly "does it look like I care" she said as she pulls back the covers to get in the bed "I think you should leave" Alex said. She looks at him surprised. "What" "I said you should leave" he repeated. She just looked at him for a second and then at me. "I think he said to leave jo" I said to her. She scoffed and looked at me before walking out. You hear a door slam. I look a Alex. We didn't say a thing
We fed the babies and put them in the crib. We layed down. I layed my head on Alex chest and I soon felt my eyes get heavy...before you know it I was out..
—-———————————————————-
Sorry this took so long. It's been in my drafts but it's been a busy week. I didn't mean to leave you guys hanging and stop posting. I have many ideas for this! So this is no where near the end I promise. I hope you enjoyed this.