PART 22

I exit the plane and see my sister, she runs up to me and we hug. "ive missed you!" "ive missed you to!" I say she looks at me and then see's both the carriers on the floor that I sat down when I hugged her "can I see them?" she says with puppy dog eyes. I lift up the cloth that was on the carrier (I dont know whats its called it like goes on the carrier and like protected them from the sun and wind and stuff. I hope im not the only one anyways) she looks at everleigh in aww "she looks just like you" she says I then lift Rykers up and reveal him "oh my goodness he looks just like you to" she smiles at me "congratulations. I see your doing well managing" she says to me "yea I have a lot of friends back on seattle that have always been there" I say "anyone special" she nudges me as we walk over to bagage claim she grabs my bags and I have the twins and diaper bags and we exit the airport. "no leia" she looks at me funny "well at least I dont think so. im not sure whats happening. he likes me at one point and dont the next and he has a girlfriend that was mean to me" I say "sounds complicated" she laughs as I snap the twins into the car and we get in. 

"where are we going?" I ask her "the hospital" she says starting the car and we drive off to the hospital. we get there and park. I take Rykers carrier and Leia gets everleigh. we leave the diaper bag in the car because I dont plan on staying long but if we do then we can come get it. we go in and get visitor passes. we get in the elevator and press the button. "I see your not afraid of elevator anymore" she laughs "nope im on them all the time Im used to it now" I laugh " and I see your not scared of mom anymore" I say "ehh thats debatable" she laughs. the elevator dings and we walk our way to moms room. she's lying in a bed with barely any color. she turns her head to me "y/n..." she says faintly "hi mom" I put Ryker down and walk over to her "mom" I say rubbing her hair out of her face "why are you here" she whispers "ive come to see you" I smile at her. the doctor comes in "hi ms. l/n I see you have your daughter and someone I haven't met" I walk up to him and shake his hand "hi im y/n im also her daughter" he shakes it back "im Dr. white." "whats exactly wrong with my mom" "she has a brain tumor. its cancerous. we did surgery and it only made it worse. she's been in the hospital for almost a month. we've tried everything we can but she's getting weaker by the day..." he says. I start to cry

my phone rings. "I uh have to take this"I say sniffling and walking out of the room. "hello" "hey did you make it" "yea Jackson I made it" I say sniffling "is everything ok? are you hurt is something wrong?" he ask "it uh, its just my mom. she's dyeing she has brain cancer and she could give out any day now..." i say through tears "im so sorry y/n, keep me posted. be safe and lets talk soon" he says "yea Jackson ill call you soon" I say and hangup. 

-JACKSON'S POV- 

the phone went silent as everyone looked at me in shock. the phone was on speaker and everyone in the kitchen heard "I hope she's ok" lexie says. 

we hear the front door open. we all act like were doing something when Alex bust through the kitchen door "have you seen y/n I really need to talk to her" he says. I give him a look are you serious "I think she left early this morning" mark lied. "oh" he says kind of sad. we all get ready and leave for work 

wow things are gonna be different for a little bit

-Y/N'S POV-

I take Ryker out of the carrier "I have someone special for you to meet I say walking over to my mom with Ryker in my arms. her eyes light up she tries to smile "look how precious" she struggles to get out. I give Ryker to Leia and grab everleigh "and one more" I laugh taking her in my moms view "2?" she tries to laugh "we always had the good genes" she says I sit down beside my sister. we just sit with my mom a bit "has any of the boys came and seen her?" I ask Leia "yea the twins did" she laughs "they were always mom's favorite. no competing with them" I laugh. twins run in the family. 

it was getting late and we decided we should get home. we tell mom bye "bye mom we will be back in the morning" I kiss her head. she gives me a smile 

we walk out and head home. I walk into my childhood home. 

I see 3 of my siblings. I hug Elijah then I hug Atticus, the twins the oldest in the family. I then give my younger sibling Jayden a hug. he squeezes me back. the twins were 26, Leia was 25 and im just now 24. Jayden is 16. I smile at them and then realize "where's Oliver" I ask them "he moved out last year to live with his girlfriend" they said I hug them all again "hey I have someone for you to meet. actually I have 2 people for you to meet." I crouch down at the carriers that were on the ground facing me "you finally got married?!" Elijah asked "no you asshole!" I laugh. I unstrap everleigh and pick her up standing up. they all look at me in aww "oh my." Jayden says "this is everleigh rose" I say "after mom?" Atticus asked taking her from me. I nod and pick up Ryker "and this is Ryker gray" I say. Elijah takes him "after gray?" Jayden ask. I nod. gray is my little brother that passed away of illness. "you had twins!" Jayden says excitedly "yea and I hope there nothing like these two" Leia points to Elijah and Atticus. I go outside and grab my bags I roll them in the house and take them to a bedroom. moms bedroom. I put my things down and put together the play pen for the babies to sleep in. I walk back downstairs and see Jayden holding Ryker I take everleigh from Atticus "but no. I wanted to hold her for a little while longer" he wines. "maybe tomorrow" I laugh. I fix everleighs bottle and Rykers bottle I go and sit on the couch beside Jayden who was holding Ryker I hand him the bottle and I begin feeding everleigh "really?" he asked shocked I nod and he feeds Ryker. I take everleigh up the stairs and change her diaper and put her pajamas on her. I put her in the crib. I go get Ryker from Jayden. as soon as I lift him from his arms he frowns "im sorry jay is bedtime" I rub his back "goodnight" I say walking up the stairs. "goodnight" he says once I reach the top of the stairs. I take Ryker into the room and change him and put him in the crib beside everleigh, I put there pacifiers in and covered them up. I changed into pajamas and crawled under the covers my head hit the pillow. I grab my phone and call Jackson. "hey" I say "hey" comes from the other side of the phone "mark?" I ask "hey y/n" he says "hi, I just want to let you know im in my childhood home. were safe and the twins are already asleep. I just wanted to call and tell you goodnight" "goodnight" is yelled from the other line by everyone "goodnight guys" I laugh and hangup putting my phone on charge and rolling over to fall fast asleep.....