PART 27

I heard the front door open then heard a girls voice

I walk out of the kitchen and see her
"What are you doing here" she looks at me "What does it look like. I'm home" I say "looks like all my problems are back is what it looks like" she said "why couldn't you of just stayed in your relationships back home and continued to get abused and get bruised on that ugly ass face of yours" she added
"That's enough jo" Alex said after her comment.
Yep looks like jo's here to fuck my life up even more.
"So your taking her side" she said crossing her arms over her chest. Alex turned around and looked at me "she's been through enough jo she don't need you to make it worse" he said she scoffed "never thought you'd pick her over me." She said. 'She's so dramatic'
I thought to myself. "I think it's time to leave jo" Jackson said getting up from the couch. "No y/n is here. I should be her to!" She yells. "Y/n lives here" Meredith said looking at her like she's a dumbass.
"Honestly jo. I don't care if you have a problem with me. I was in a abusive relationship, yea whatever. Your just mad because Alex came and got me" I said "I'm home now bitch. Get used to seeing my face" I laugh. Alex looks at me
"Why are you even here" I ask. "I haven't heard from Alex and realized none of you guys were at work today." She said
"Oh y/n I meant to ask, how's your mom? And that boyfriend of your blake" she said
I walked towards her and got in her face
"Get out!" I said sternly. She didn't move "I'm just wondering how you are." She laughed in my face "you know what jo" I said. Alex looks At me "y/n don't" he whispered. I looked back at jo. "My mom is dead. She died exactly one year ago today of stage 4 brain cancer" I said tears falling from my face. Mark was holding everleigh in his arms and was looking at my sympathetically "I'm sure Blake would love to get you. He's fucking crazy you bitch." I said. "But guess what jo. I'm back. My kids and I and back. We're happy I'm getting my job back and I have absolutely nothing to prove to you. So get the fuck out of my face or out of my house" I said. She looked at me. I went to walk away and she punched me. "You bitch" I mumbled. I stood there. "Your not worth the fight" I laugh. "Jo it's time to go" Alex said opening the door. "No I'm staying with you tonight" she said. "No your not" "why because you want this slut in your bed instead" she said looking at him. "Jo we're done. Get out of my house" he yelled. She didn't. He moved from the door. I walked over to the door. "Here's the door bitch." I said. She looked at us all.. then walked out. "Whore" I whispered as she walked out. Like she would me. I looked at everyone once the door closed. For some reason. I busted out laughing. Everyone was looking at me confused. "I'm not ok" I whispered once I stopped laughing. Alex walked over to me "we know your not and that's ok." He smiled at me. "Let's get you go bed" he said. he got everleigh from mark and I got Ryker from Jackson and we headed up to his room. He sat everleigh down on the bed and I sat ryker down, I picked them some pajamas out and put them on the twins. I lay them down in there bed and cover them both up. I then hand everleigh her blanket and Ryker his teddy bear. "goodnight baby" I say to both of them. I then change pull my shirt off Alex walks in "oh y/n im sorry" he says looking away "its ok Alex" I laugh. he looks at me, he looks at the bruise on me. "y/n..." he said. I put on a tank top and slid on a pair of shorts. I turned around and looked at  Alex he looked sad at me. he walked closer to me and looked me in the eyes "y/n" he said softly "Alex...im ok. it dont hurt anymore" I fake smile at him. he looked at me like I was lying to his face. which I was. I walked over to my side of the bed and pulled the covers back and layed down and pulled the covers over me. I layed there a minute before I felt a dip in the bed beside me. Alex rolled over to face me. "did you miss me" he laughed. "yes very much" I laughed to. "why did you break up with jo?" I ask him. he was about to speak but stopped I looked at him confused "I dont like the way she treats you" he said. lying.... "oh" is all I said before rolling over to my back facing him.

we layed in silence for a while "my mom died. my 19 year old brother moved out. my sister takes care of 3 of my brothers and now has the house in her name, I lied to her about where I was what if she never forgives me. my mom was buried next to my dad. beautiful funeral that I planned. my 2 brother dropped out of college and im scared my 16 year old brother is gonna end up with the wrong crowd. my babies are getting older I want be in there life as much as I can. im ready to get back in surgery I miss work. I missed you guys. my life fucking sucks ass" I say rolling over to face him. once I did he rolled over to face me to "yea your life does suck" he said in his raspy sleepy voice. I hit him playfully. "your supposed to tell me different" I laughed. "well you life cant suck to bad that im in it" he says and wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. I smile at him. he smiles back he looks me in the eyes "Alex...I cant I just got out of a relationship and you did to..." I say. even though I was to kiss Alex. stupid me why do I have to ruin shit. he looks at me and pulls me even closer. I lay my head in his chest "goodnight y/n" he whispers "goodnight Alex" I kiss his cheek then rest my head in his chest again

"I'll wait" he whispers. for some reason I smile. he kissed the top of my head. I fall asleep...