PART 16

I wake up and crawl out of bed. it feels no different to be 24. I got 2 hours of sleep because everliegh wouldn't sleep until she finally gave in this morning. I go downstairs and see jo and Alex in the kitchen. I got kicked back to Jacksons room because jo came back. i walk in and walk past them. I grab a cup of coffee and sit down in the kitchen. I rest my head in my hand and my eyes began to close.

I jump when I feel something cold go over my body. I open my eyes and jo standing there with a cup in her hand I stand quickly "what the fuck jo" "oops" is all she said laughing. I walk over to her and got right in her face "I'm done playing these stupid little games jo. don't mess with me" I said and Began to walk out "or what" she laughs. I turn around and walk to the fridge and grab the milk. I untwist the top and walk over to jo and pour the whole gallon on her head. she gasp. I drop the jug on the floor and walk out of the kitchen. I get in the shower and get out. I dry my hair and curl it. I put some leggings and a T-shirt on. I walk into Jacksons room. hes sitting on the edge of the bed staring at the wall "im sorry if she kept you up all night" I say "oh its fine" he says. getting up looking at me "you look nice whats the special occasion" he smiles.

I dont know maybe my birthday. thought to myself "nothing" is all I said before getting the twins ready for the day.

I put them in the carriers and grabbed the diaper bags. and with that we were off to work

I walk into the lounge and pull scrubs on. "oh y/n you look hot. why so nice looking" Meredith ask "just felt like it" I lied.

my pager went off. I was being paged to the E.R.

I ran to the E.R. grabbed a yellow gown and tied it as I walked outside "yes?" I ask. "a car crash" he said the ambulance Sped in. I opened the rig door and they pulled out a man with major head trauma and chest injuries. and broken bones. I rushed him in. we lifted him "1,2,3" I say a soon as we layed him down he coded. I started compressions. and shocked him. his heart rate stabilized. as soon as it did blood shot out all over me. his chest was bleeding "hes gonna bleed out" I crawled onto the gurney and held the spot tight. they wheeled the gurney out. Alex was standing there "what in the world are you doing y/n" he ask as he grabs the side of the gurney and goes with us. "trying not to let him bleed out." I snapped. we got to the e.r. "no time to scrub in" I said as they rolled it in. Alex grabbed my waist and helped me off the gurney. my hand slipped. and blood began to pour. Alex grabbed the spot and I began.

surgery was a success.

Alex and I wheeled the bed to his room. we locked the bed so it would move and we walked out to the nurses desk. jo walks up to Alex "hey what are you doing with her" she whispers. I heard. I was writing a few things in his chart and closed it "he needs a heat ct. and page ortho" I said and shoved the chart in her chest. I smiled and Alex and I walked off without speaking.

we walk to the cafeteria and sit down. I didnt eat because im not hungry.

"why arent you eating" Meredith asked taking a bite of her plate "not very hungry. just got out of surgery and something dont feel right" I say messing with my fingers. "what do you mean?"Jackson ask pushing food around on his plate with his fork "I dont know just somethings gonna happen" I laugh "your probably just tired" Alex says "yea your probably right" I just brush it off. "hey I can take everleigh and Ryker home when I go home" lexie says. "no its fine ill get them" "no I get off early so I will" lexie said again. I gave her a funny look "ok" is all I said

we finish eating and we all go our separate ways. im roaming the halls checking on my patients.

I go to the nurses desk and grab some charts. I fill them in and in the middle I get a page "911" I mumble. I close the chart and run to the E.R. I see everyone putting gowns on. I run over and put it on walking out the door to wait for the ambulance