PART 18

"SUPRISE!" they all yelled and popped out at me. I jumped a little everyone was here.

I looked at Derek "you lied to me" he just laughed and side hugged me

"I thought you guys forgot" I said "no we'd never forget your birthday" lexie said. she was holding Ryker and and I look and saw Alex holding everleigh. "all of my favorite people are here" I smile "thank you guys" I say a tear falling from my cheek "see I Told you we'd make her cry" Jackson laughs the front door opens and jo comes in. she goes over to Alex I give her a look  "lets party!" I yell

I go into the kitchen and grab a beer. someone walks in "happy birthday y/n" Jackson says hugging me

"thanks Jackson I kinda thought everyone forgot" I laugh "of course not" he says  "so how was your day" he ask "you know just lost a baby. had to stitch Alex's head. im exhausted and im happy now that all my favorite people are in one place" I smile. "you know except for jo" I laugh taking a sip of the beer in my hand lexie walks in with Ryker. I lay my beer on the counter and take Ryker. I kiss his head "so who's idea was this" I ask "it was kind of everyones" lexie says getting a drink "mostly Alex" Jackson says. I look at him funny. "what" I laugh "yea it was his idea he left you in the kitchen this morning you were apparently asleep and he came upstairs to everyone and told them to act like we all forgot about your birthday. he said he needed our help throwing you a party" he said nudging my arm. i leave my beer on the counter and walk out of the kitchen where everyone else was. they were all whispering and looking at me. a bunch of nurses that love gossip and other doctors that I work with. everyones looking at me and Jackson "um whats going on?" I ask Jackson. "im not sure." he says I walk over to Alex I walked by someone and heard then whisper "she slept with Jackson" I looked at them funny.

I walked over to Alex who still was holding everleigh to his chest "you did all this for me" I smiled and kissed everleighs head "of course your my best friend" Alex said side hugging me. jo who was standing right beside of him scoffed. I look at her. "whats wrong?" I ask her "nothing." she said I walked by her. she whispered "whore" It took everything in me not to hit her. I walked past her and saw Meredith "hey" I said. "Hey" she laughs at me "happy birthday!" She yells "what's everyone talking about?" I say looking around "oh jo is spreading rumors that you slept with Jackson" she said taking a sip of her beer "what is her problem with me" I laugh "because she's jealous of you and Alex's relationship. She knows your hotter and is jealous of you" she laughs "hey have you seen mark or Derek?" I ask. She looks at me funny "they were helping me find that missing baby earlier" I laugh. Meredith takes Ryker and points over my shoulder.

I turn to see Derek and mark carrying a cake with candles in it. everyone looks at me and gathers around. jo walks with Derek and mark like she had something to do with it. they get to me. "make as wish y/n" Alex says.

I close my eyes

make a wish

open them and blow out the 2 candle and 4 candle

I look at everyone around me. I already have my wish...a big family that cares about me. The only thing that's missing is someone to love me...a dad for my babies...

I look at Derek and mark and smile. Next thing I know. I'm wearing  cake. Jo threw the whole cake on me. "oops I'm so sorry y/n I didn't mean to" she laughs.

I turn around and walk up the stairs trying to compose myself. i hear footsteps behind me. I walk into Alex's room and grab some more clothes. the bedroom door opens. its Alex "what do you want" I say angrily. he walks out and comes back with a towel he hands it to me "here" "thanks I guess" I say getting the cake out of my hair. he walks over to me. and takes his fingers and scoops icing off my face "at least you taste good" he says licking his finger. I laugh at him. I pull my shirt off and Alex gets me one of his. "wont your girlfriend be mad?" I ask "I dont care y/n." "why dont you just break up with her Alex?" "because I like her" he says. "so this isn't just a fling with a intern Alex?" I ask. "no I dont think so." he says. I look down kind of sad. I like Alex.... 

I pull the shirt on and put some shorts on under it. the shirt swallows me whole. its past my shorts. 

I walk back downstairs Alex following behind me. i get a bottle of water because I really dont like to drink. to much has happened to me while other people were under the influence of alcohol. 

I walk back over to Alex. "where's everleigh?" I ask. he takes a sip of the beer that is now in his hand. "I gave her to April" he said. I walk over to April. who was empty handed. "where's everleigh" I ask.  "I gave her to Vivian" I walk over to Vivian. who's a nurse. she was empty handed. "where's my baby" I started to get frusturated. "I gave her to jo" she said "jo!" I yelled. walking towards her. she spun around. empty handed. "where's everleigh" I say my arms crossed. "I gave her to Jackson." she said that was it. I busted through the kitchen door.  "Jackson!" I yelled. he turned in fear. EMPTY HANDED!

"where's everleigh" "I dont know last time I seen her jo had her" "she said she have her to you!" I said "no she never did" he said and walked with me to help find her. I walked out the kitchen to jo 

"why do you have Alex's shirt on" is the first thing that left her mouth when I walked up to her. "where's my baby!" I yelled ignoring her. "what are you talking about" she smirked. "this isnt something to joke about jo this is serious!" Jackson yelled. "fine ill answer your question when you answer mine" she laughed. "this isn't funny jo" I said "why do you have Alexis shirt on and is it true you slept with Jackson" she said. "wtf jo why does it matter" "just answer the damn question y/n!" she yelled "no not that its any of your buissnes now where's everleigh!" I say frustrated. "in her crib upstairs asleep" she says. I give Jackson a look and he leaves my side to go check he comes back down and nods "dont touch my babies ever again!" I get in her face. I start to walk off "you didnt answer my question" she gets everyones attention "I did." I say crossing my arms. "I have another one" "what jo?" "are you jealous of me" she ask

I look at her like she's the stupidest person in the world 

"hey jo? is it true your a whore?" I laugh. everyone gasp. she looks so mad "you've started so many rumors about me! you started one tonight!!" I was aggravated "first of all ive never slept with any of these people in this room unlike you! I earned my job! im a mom! you dont want to mess with a mom! you've tormented me. you threw water on my head and started so many things you've never finished. you wanna try me jo. really? because im completely ok with solving this right now for good. because you act so childish!" no one spoke. Alex walked up to me "hey y/n dont do this." he said "why because your gonna take her side?" I yelled in his face "yea" he said. I saw jo smirk over my shoulder. I look behind me at everyone else. Jackson was standing behind me with Meredith and she was holding ryker. lexie and mark and Derek and April were standing farther behind with everyone else "were always gonna have your back" mark says. Derek nods along with lexie and April. Jackson walks up to stand beside me. I turn around to Meredith "y/n were always gonna have you back ive always told you how Alex was." she said angrily I turn to Jackson "thanks" I say. 

jo didnt speak. I turn around and grab Ryker. I take him up the stairs. and I hear 2 sets of footsteps. I take Ryker and lay him down beside everleigh. Meredith and lexie sit down on the bed "just dont let her get to you" lexie says "your stronger be the better person y/n" Meredith says. I breathe 

"im always the better person but Im tired of her tormenting me if she Does one more thing I swear im gonna do something and no ones gonna be able to stop me" I say I sit down in between them. I lay down and stare at the ceiling they lay down to and we just lay there "so much for a good birthday" I laugh "who even invited her" lexie laughed. "Alex" Meredith said "can you believe that he would pick her over me" "your hot y/n  he must be blind". lexie says. we bust out laughing. we get up and walk back downstairs. they walked in front of me. I walk into the kitchen. and sit down. jo comes in "I have a present for you" she says giving me a little box. everyone looks at us. Meredith and lexie and mark and Derek were in there, "I dont want your gift jo, I dont even want you here" I said. "I know but you'll love the gift" she said sarcastically. 

I untie the bow....

open the lid and look inside. 

I begin to cry.....

------------------------------------------------

I did not mean for this chapter to take so long for me to get out im so sorry!  I hope you enjoy!!