Part two- The block

Lani P.O.V

I parked my car and got out, Making sure the doors were locked I walked up to India's house which was 10 mins from the block .

The door swung open to reveal a smiling India and Nia both looking pretty as fuck they stepped aside so I can walk in giving me a big ass hug I could barley breath.
I missed their crazy asses.

India was talking bout how she wanted to see Durk soo bad the bitch acting like Durk even know her ass talking like they married and shit.

I walked over to the kitchen to find something to snack on but these idiots told me we are going to the block right now, a girl can't even sit down or sum. But me going to the block on an empty stomach I think tf not. I grabbed a handful of sweets and stuffed them into my pocket and walked out the door following India and Nia .

As we drove into the block I spotted my 4 brothers and of course some OTF members but not the big ones if u know what I mean .

We got out the car and I walked up to my brothers and I hugged all them and nodded my head towards some of the OTF members we were there for 20 mins when I saw this fine ass dude and when I say fine I mean beautiful scrumptious bitch words can't describe.

I shoved India in the side "Ayy who that is" I said in a low whisper pointing at the man coming out the car cuz I had to squint a bitch forgot her glasses at home.

"owww gurl that hurt but that's Von" she whispered rubbin her sides in pain

"I knew you would like him" Nia said laughing a little making me and India laugh along .

"Ok first of all he wayyy finer in person but he look mean as hell" I said staring at king Vons facial expression as he got closer.

He must of felt me staring or sum because he looked up and we linked eyes but bitchhh I had to look down after 2 seconds it felt like the Nigga was staring into my soul I looked down into my lap making myself blush a little cause he was just so fine.

"gurll you talking bout India liking Durk but you blushing over Von." Nia whispered shaking her head

Then I remembered the vow I made to myself when my dad left.

10 years earlier

My dad barged in the house drunk smashing glass and breaking family pictures of all of us me and my brothers sat down on the sofa confused and a little scared as we have never seen him like this he was always the fun loving kind of dad that gave you money and everything you want. He was my best friend .But seeing him like this scared me I tried to get up but my brothers pulled me back down shaking there heads knowing something was about to go down. My mom rushed downstairs hearing all the noise thinking we are in danger when she saw our dad she sighed in relief . "What's all this for " our mum said in confusion my dad went up to her and started beating her my brothers out of instinct got up and got her out of his grip and beat the dog shit out of him. After that I was traumatised for a while he did way more shit to me personally but I'm not even gonna get into it right now and my dad left us .My brothers were so pissed but they knew they would get their revenge one day. That's when I made the vow ,the vow that I would never fall in love again or even set eyes on a man and think of him like that after what that dead beat did.

Currently

Nia nudged me making me zone back in again taking in my surroundings Von was sitting down on a chair basically right in front of me but not directly. My 2 brothers left saying they had to handle some business. So it was only me,India, Nia ,Von some random niggas and my 2 other brother.

Everyone was pulling up cause we all had nothing to do except me and the girls cause we had to go to the club but that was later at night so we were all fine.
______________________________________

I'll update when I wake up working on the next chapter hoes .

Also tell me what u think bout this so far and shld I carry on. Or not.

(Comment & vote💞)