The date pt2

Von rolled his window down aiming at the tires before shooting *BOOM* *BOOM* the front two tires popped before the person in the car aimed and started shooting "go faster and take the next right" von said as he covered Lani with his body as the bullets ringed out.

"We bout to come down the road now nd the car still behind us but the tires popped" von said into the phone
Lani looked around the neighbourhood and it was really run down there was ghetto but this was giving Neglected.
She sped down the road with the car following slowly behind
"1-"von said before swerving the car as a bullet hit the car "anddd 2-" Lani jumped as another bullet shot the view mirror outside the car.

"Pull over slowly mama" von whispered slowly as he grabbed his phone calling the same person he called last time "come outside" von said before ending the call not waiting for the person to respond. Lani could tell von was angry the whole set up he had for the date was good and everything was going to plan but his lifestyle kept catching up to him. He didn't want to leave this life that's all he knew that's all he thought he was good at.

5guys came out the house guns aimed at the red car before they started shooting walking nearer and nearer each time. "I wanna tell you something right now mama but ima wait till I fuck you and I'm back in my pussy again" von said softly and quietly before kissing her cheek and opening the car door "lock the door and don't get out Lani on king David I'll beat yo ahh" Von said seriously before shutting the door.
Lani locked the door and waited for what felt like forever.

"Cmon inside" Von said after he got changed into a new pair of clothes at the trap.
Lani walked in and scanned the house. she had been in a trap house before but this one was different the outside was so rundown but the inside was very... in a sense clean and organised everything was done in certain areas.
Von grabbed her hand and led her upstairs to his "office" he didn't like calling it that but that's where he always was and if someone needed him they knew were to find him.

Von sat down on the chair pulling lani down on his lap
Before a knock interrupted them. The same five guys that came out the house were standing infront of them.
"The guys are in the basement at the other trap" one of the guys said looking at von. Lani turned to face von as he had a serious expression on his face but he looked fine asf.

Lani P.O.V
"You already know what to do but make sure they are still alive I need them to feel every bit of it" von said as his eyes got darker. Lemme tell you I know I'm not supposed to find this shit cute but my man is loookin a bit toooooooo fine I though to myself.
"Von I needa use the Toilet" I said quietly in his ear trynna get up but failed as he pushed me back down on his lap. Ion know why the fuck mr dick was on hard mode cuz I didn't even do shit.
"Yo ass got 2mins"he said before tapping my leg twice and I quickly got up before heading to the toilet in the room.

Yo girl had to go in the toilet and check she wasn't on her reds cuz the way fat ma was doing waterfalls was crazy . I quickly pulled back up my pants and  retouched my makeup before walking back out I felt so fuckin horny it wasn't a joke when I mean I wanted to fuck this man wheeeww Chile. I sat back down on the sofa next to von as he stared at me giving me the biggest mug. But I know if I sit on his Lap im fucking him with all these Niggas in the room.
" so u ain't wanna sit back where u were sitting?" Von asked with a mug as he sparked a blunt.
I just shook my head in return not wanting to speak
"Use ur words" he said firmly passing the blunt to me.
I took a long inhale before saying no, ion know what type weed this was but this shit was hitting all the right spots I had to take at least 5more pulls before passing it back to von.

"Yo eyes red as fuck" von said to me normally, ion know how he wasn't feeling high yet but I was goneee.
I moved from where I was sitting to go sit on his lap "von" I said quietly in his ear cuz the Guys were still in the room just mindin their business.
"Say my name again ma" he said softly in his deep voice tracing my thigh where the slit in the dress was all the way up
"Hmmm" I let out a deep breath
At this point I didn't care who was watching I grabbed his face tounging him down as he grabbed my neck making me moan softly I Reached my hand near his dick already feeling the bulge but before I could do it he grabbed my hand. "You aight?" Von stared into my eyes smirking at how much I wanted him rn.
I shook my head no before kissing him again
"Yh we leavin now folks" von said quickly in my ear before helping me stand.
"Text Durk or Booka if anything happens don't call my fuckin Phone unless it's serious shit" von said with no hint of play in his voice before grabbing my hand and walking out with me

"I'm trynna be on my ratchet shit" I muttered to myself as I FaceTimed India and Nia.
It felt like forever till the call connected "hey my babys" I said happily and you shoulda seen the speed of Vons neck turning to face me I moved the camera to his face so he can see it was only Nia and India he mugged the camera before focusing on the road again.
"Gurl you look gone as fuckkk" India said pronouncing the F.
"I'm young and I'm lit" I said whilst staring at von.
"He needs take me in this car right now" I said more to myself without realising I said it out loud.
"Y'all call me nasty for durk but I ain't neva been this open" India stated with her mouth hung open
"I hope a fly piss in ur shit" I heard durk say in the background making me laugh.
Von put his hand on my thigh but that wasn't doing nothing for me I grabbed his hand and put it on Fat Ma and Von chuckled deeply .
"Bye guys I wanna get f-" before I finished my sentence von ended the call before speeding home.

We have been at his house for the past 10mins and he took a phone call now he's just been on the game it's low-key pissing me off but I ain't say nun actin like I won't call up my side Niggas.
"Ma cmere" von said turning around to me
"I'm fine where I am" I said with an attitude before going on my phone
"Who u talkin to?"von said seriously the Motherfucker even paused the game. I just gave him that who else is in the room look and went back on my phone.

He put the stuff down before walking towards me I can't look him in his eye for shittt so I looked down
"Nah where did that brave act go?" Von asked like he was actually interested. He traced his hand along my thigh all the way up to my pussy and passing it squeezing my nipple instead. I inhaled a sharp breath before biting my lip so I don't make a sound, I felt his cold hand go onto my dress and remove it and all I was wearing was baby pink lace panties cuz I went braless for the dress. His cold finger touched the tip of my warm clit making me shiver he slowly rubbed his fingers in a circular motion. "Mmhm fuck" I moaned grabbing onto the bed sheets. "You just want your pussy played with huh?" Von said before pulling his pants down and inserting his dick in me.

"Shitttt" I screamed As von pushed my arch more down.
"That's it mama just like that" he said in a raspy voice Before grabbing my neck and fucking me from the back.
"Vonnn" I moaned as my head fell back he tightened his grip on my neck pulling me more towards him.
"say my name again" he groaned as I tightened around him.
"Remember when we were in the car and I said I had something to tell yo ass" he said in a deep husky voice.
I wanted to answer him so bad but the way he was fucking me your girl was not functioning.
"Daddy daddy shit I'm bout to cum" I moaned not veiny able to control myself.
"Answer me" von said before sending a hard slap to my ass.
"Yesss babyyy I remember " I said trying not to cum.
I grabbed his face from behind me "can I cum" I said as I broke my arch but This mf was still fucking me.
"Go ahead" he said and when I heard that I let my body loose and everything came out I was a mess.

"You thought we was done? Come ride Your dick ma" von said with his voice full of lust.
I hopped on top of him putting his dick in my entrance before slowly sliding down. "Mmm fuck" I said biting my lip as I started rocking my hips getting used to his size. All of a sudden I felt him start fuckin me from the bottom "uhhh shittt" I said in his ear as I grabbed his face kissing him . "Baby I'm cumming again" I moaned into his mouth as we locked eyes.
" I wanted to tell you I love you Ma"
"I love you to and I love this dick" I said smiling.

_____________________________________________________

Damn the L word has just been used...

Am I back active again hmmmm?