Part14~

This chapter may have mistakes my apologies
_________________________________

A loud bang woke me up from my little nap. I don't know how Vons arm ended up around me but it did and I was laying on his chest. I turned around to see booka walking in the door more like limping looking mad as hell.

"What the fuck happened to u" I said making everyone in the house turn around and look at booka.

"Now folks why u look like u about to cry" Von said as booka slowly sat down looking uncomfortable as hell.

"You see how I just came back from my pussy appointment and shit." Booka told everyone lookin around. What is wrong with these niggas and pussy appointments.

"So I was with this bitch called Emily and she was my first appointment of the day she started getting freaky with me but I ain't even want all that I just wanted some head so I told her and she was fine with it." Booka said shaking his head .

"Sooo what happened after that." I asked quietly getting hella interested.

"She got both my balls on in her mouth doing her thing and the stupid hoe bit them!." Booka sighed as a tear rolled down his eye and he rubbed his dick through his tracksuit.

"SHE BIT UR BALLS." Nia said busting out laughing making everyone join whilst booka looked like he was lowkey about to kill us all for laughing at him.

"My balls are fucking pink and blue that shit is not normal." Booka yelled making me laugh so hard I had to hold my stomach cuz I was lowkey about to piss my pants. This is what I mean when I'm with these guys they get my mind to stop overthinking and I just feel normal.

"Nah one of u need to beat her up next time u see her that shit hurt me fr." He said looking down.

"Don't worry best I got u ." I said wiping my eyes from laughing so hard.

I swear even though I haven't know von and booka for long I feel safe around them and like I can be myself and I really like that to be honest.

*(30mins later)

*

" I'm trynna dip I ain't even gonna cap." I
Told Nia and India.

"Let's have a sleep over at Vons place." Nia said making me and India look at her like she grew 10 fucking heads.

" girl shut the hell up ." I said laughing

" you wanna go home or chill with us for the rest of night." Von asked standing over me and he changed his fit and he was looking goodttt.

He was wearing a black shirt with black bottoms I know simple but he looked good.

"U got spare shit I can use." I asked him cuz I'm not staying here if he ain't got no damn toothbrush and shit.

"Hell yeah the fuck u think this is lil folks."
Von replied.

"Aight we will stay." I told him making him nod his head and walk to the kitchen. I can't lie I was feeling quite hungry so I followed him to the kitchen.

"I'm hungryyy." I said to von as I leaned on the counter.
"There's a whole ass kitchen infront of u what the fuck do u want me to do bout dat."he replied sarcastically.

This nigga better watch his mouth cuz I'll pull his fucking dreads right now.
"Right Idea wrong bitch" I told him As he grabbed a pop tart and started opening it.
I took that as my chance and grabbed the pop tart and run out of the kitchen.

"Ayy ayy stop playing with me folks ion even play with my kids." Von said

"What I do" I asked him acting like ion know what he talkin bout.