Part 50

Chapters not proof read argue with your wall cuz idc xx

Lani POV

I had to keep calm because one I didn't want to blow the situation out of proportion and two I wasn't alone.
"That girls voice was annoying as hell" grandbabi said leaning on me making me laugh and pull him closer
"You better go get ya uncle and tell him Ima kill his ass" I said to him and he quickly got up and ran to the kitchen.
"Tf did I do?" Von said walking over to me
"Why Emily calling you?" I asked him and yes Emily the stripper that I worked with that said my government on stage. I forgot she was even a thing till now.
"Ion know,what she wanted?" He asked me making me screw my face cuz this Nigga was pissing me off.
I got on my phone ignoring his presence until he left.

"Why do you look upset?" Grandbabi asked me sitting closer to me I ain't gon lie he a bad ass kid but he's so sweet.
"I'm not upset I'm tired" I said and he nodded
"Uncle why did you make my girl sad" grandbabi said making me snap my head up towards him then to von
" she has an attitude but I'm gonna fix that real quick" he said staring at me as I put up my middle finger.
"Cmere real quick ma"
"No Nigga fuck you" I muttered whilst turning towards grandbabi "can you show me where the restroom is" I asked and he nodded grabbing my hand and started walking.

I walked into the restroom and took out my phone about to text the group chat until someone walked in and I turned around seeing Von. "You wanna tell me why you have an attitude" he asked moving closer to me. "Why tf is Emily calling your phone talking bout sum u better stop talking to my Nigga bitch and furthermore why's her number even saved." I asked him calmly cuz one thing I'm not about to do is stress over a Nigga when summer is literally around the corner. "I'll kill that girl for you mama stop playing" he said aggressively before smirking "I don't want none of them groupie hoes I want you, you Hurd" he said but there was still a mug on my face. "Lani" von spoke harshly making my face turn into a pout because why u not calling me mama or some shit.
"Dayvon I spoke in the same tone watching his eyes twinkle.
"Why u keep playing with me girl" he muttered grabbing my neck pulling me closer. " because you letting other bitches think you available" I said staring into his eyes then at his lips. He grabbed my face and pulled me towards him "fuck it you still an opp though" I whispered under my breath before we both smashed our lips onto each other. His Hands roamed around my body making me lean into his touch.
His hand ran down my slit with a smirk on his face and without warning he shoved two fingers in me making me gasp. "Von wait wait" I moaned out holding his hand and with his free hand he grabbed both of mine holding it behind my back. " shut yo ass up lil folks" he whispered covering my mouth. I moaned into his hand feeling my eyes roll back "what's my name ma" he asked speeding up making me lean my head on his chest my fingers gripping his shoulders for support . "Daddy fuckk" I whined as he pulled me up for a kiss still pumping his fingers in me as I moaned in the kiss. "Look at you takin it pretty girl" he whispered in my ear kissing my forehead as I felt myself cumming He done fucked the attitude out of me.

We got ourselves cleaned up before walking back downstairs seeing a mean mugging grandbabi
"Uncle why?" He asked lookin at von with disgust
"Watchu talkin bout folks?" Von asked smirking
"You couldn't wait?" He asked making von buss out laughing and me stand there with my jaw dropped
"Damn lil folks I told you Ass to be quiet" von whispered to me while laughing
"Stop laughing it's not funny" I said cuz that's embarrassing as fuck.
"You was like Da-" von tried to say before I covered his mouth....

-

-

-
Back at Lani's house

"What you wanna eat ma cuz I gotta go to the trap?" Von asked me walking into my room.
"I'm not that hungry but can you get me a drink?" I asked him and he nodded walking out the room. I grabbed my phone bored out my mind seeing I have so many insta dms Wtf i thought to myself. I tapped on the notification seeing von layed up with Emily
Ain't no way this Nigga trynna make me look like a dumb bitch no sir not I.

Von walked in handing me my drink as I thanked him
"You aight lil folks?" He asked me and I nodded watching him put on his hoodie and trainers.
I was deep in thought wondering if I should beat this Niggas ass or wait until he sees it and explains himself . "You sure you ok Lani?" Von questioned grabbing my face.
"When u come back we need to talk" I said to him moving his hand from my face.
"Tf you do that fo what u wanna talk about?" He asked me standing over me.
"Like I said when u come back we'll talk" I said standing up walking towards the door as he kissed his teeth.
"I need to go I love you pretty girl" von spoke staring into my eyes and it hurts me cuz I know he does but I'm finally healing from everything and I don't need to be feeling like I'm not enough again.
"Lani yk how the streets is I could walk out that door and not come back ion know why u mad but don't do that lil folks" von explained to me whilst I stared at him.
"I love you to von" I muttered whilst opening the front door for him watching him walk out.

_____________________________________________________

(Vote&comment)

I know I haven't been active I've been having really bad writers block and didn't have motivation to keep writing but I'm trying guys. You guys gotta keep commenting and keeping me motivated to post for you.
Love you guys