Part 47

TW-Self harm ⚠️

Lani POV

I've been sitting In this quiet room since black left and it's getting to me I can't be with my own thoughts for to long I just can't. I just wanna be around my lil family cuz them the only fuckers that actually care about me and make me forgot everything.
I walked to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror staring at myself my lip is a little busted and I look drained. I shut the door sitting down on the cold floor, I didn't wanna have an episode here I really didn't. My leg started shaking and so did my hands and it's like everything that happened was replaying in my mind over and over again. I looked around in the bathroom my eyes landing on a blade. I didn't wanna do this I really didn't I've been doing so well recently and I don't wanna disappoint Durk or von.

(A/N I'm not gonna go into detail cuz that's triggering for me and my readers)

I grabbed the blade and did it seeing blood seep out slowly im sorry.
I must of passed out cuz by the time I opened my eyes i was layed on the bed with the covers over me
Who woulda thought mr abusive was caring too I said to myself rolling my eyes

King von POV

Lemme catch y'all ugly fuckers up real quick even though ion want to. Durk found my wife's car at the cemetery that bitch was left wide open so he drove it back to my crib and now we here.
"I know where she stayin at" my tech said making me smirk
"Write the address down here tell everyone get ready my trigger finger itching" durk said playing around with his finger.
"Bro we hitting him in the middle of the night catch all them mfs lacking Ima put all they heads in a row like I'm playing bowling" I said smiling whilst everyone stared at me
"I'm being deadass they played with my heart it's war now I'm laying every single Nigga out" I said straight facing all of them.

Lani POV

"You ain't ate all day let's go" black said coming into my room making me wanna cry all over again I just hate men so much.
"Get the fuck up" he said as I stood up slow asf
I followed him out the house looking at everything and ways to escape cuz best believe I will escape out this bitch. I noticed a back door that was unlocked and I kept note.

He pulled up to wing stop making me get flashbacks of the last time me and booka was here. I got out the car pulling my hat down so my face was covered before someone grabbed me I looked up and black was holding on to me "get the fuck of me" I said moving my hand away from him as he kissed his teeth walking up behind me.

I heard a voice that was too familiar I looked up to see india looking beautiful but not her usual bubbly self.
I kept staring trying to get closer but I couldn't make it obvious because black was right beside me watching my every move.
His phone started ringing cutting out the silence, he checked the caller before answering "speak" he said before giving me a firm look and the money before walking away. I looked straight at where india was seeing her still standing there I stared at her until she looked up looking like she saw a ghost she was about to say something but I shook my head quickly
Go to the bathroom i mouthed to her as I slowly turned towards black seeing him not staring and india followed my gaze realising walking towards the bathroom quickly.

I walked over to black "I'm going to use the toilet" I said to him quietly as he looked at me "don't try no sneaky shit Lani"

India POV

I grabbed my phone quickly tapping Durks number
After 2 rings he picked up "baby baby" I said quickly into the phone "what happened india you good?" He said alarmed "I saw lani i fuckin saw her she told me wait for her in the bathroom." I said quickly
" you saw my girl where the fuck are you" von shouted into the phone.
"Wing stop hurry the fuck up cuz she can't be here for to long it's the one on Almond drive" I said into the phone
"Bet we 2minutes from there durk finna stay in the car I'll come in through the back" von said into the phone before ending it.

Lani POV

I walked to the back as the toilet was a bit hidden seeing a fire escape door I walked past it opening the toilet door to see india staring at herself in the mirror I ran up to her and we embraced eachother in a hug "India y'all gotta get me out of there" I muttered into her chest as we both started To cry.
"They planning on it you coming home Lani" she said holding me tighter like she was scared I would disappear.
"India I hate this shit so much is von ok?" I asked as she shook her head
"Lani he loosing his shit real bad" India said making me sigh and wipe my tears but they just kept coming out.

India's phone rang out making her answer immediately and put it on speaker "where tf u at folks" I heard Vons voice come out the phone making me snap my head towards the phone "India answer me don't fuckin play right now"he said sounding angry as fuck.
"Baby we in the toilet " I said quickly
"Lani folks u ok?" He asked making the tears drop again as I heard quick movement on the other side of the phone.

The door was pushed open and I saw him standing there making me cry harder

(What he was wearing ^)

I ran up to him as he embraced me in a hug the tears kept on coming "talk to me baby" he said softly as I laid my head on his chest.
"I can't do this shit for another day I wanna come home" I spoke as my voice cracked
"You gon make a real gangsta cry. Lani u coming home with me now" von said firmly as we looked at India seeing her get an incoming FaceTime from Durk.
"Where my sister at?" Durk asked making India put the camera on me and von showing us still holding eachother.
"Hey Durk" I spoke quietly
"Lani we coming for u today at night u gotta tell me what u know bout the house layout" durk said into the phone.
"Nah fuck that she coming home now" von said getting angry.
"U think ion want her home right now as well we gotta think smart twin it's broad daylight we can't do shit to this Nigga right now just be patient" Durk said firmly
"Youn see her cuz her lip busted that Nigga put his hands on her u think Ima just let that go nah fuck that Lani where that Nigga at" von said about to let go of me. I grabbed his hand "can u just stay with me please because I have to go back soon" I said quietly to von as he looked down at me I puckered up my lips kissing him twice before leaning back on his chest.

I told them everything about the house and now it was time to go back. "Take this burner our numbers in it already I really don't wanna let you go Ma but I'm coming fa u" von said kissing my forehead and my lips before letting me go. I walked over to india hugging her tightly as she kissed my cheek "I love you sis" I said to her. "I love you to" I said quietly.
I hugged Von one more time before he pulled my chin to look at him "you can do this ma just a couple more hours you gon be back in my arms" von said staring into my eyes. "Just a couple more hours" I repeated looking at him. "I love you von" I said staring at him
"I love you to. you my wife you know that?" he asked making me smile. "I know" I said giving them both another glance before leaving them .

______________________________________________
(Vote&comment)
How we feeling about the little reunion ?

Do u think Von should taken Lani with him ?