Part 21~

Lani P.O.V

"Best u wanna go to da store and buy me some sour patch and pop tarts" booka asked whilst smiling at me

"Dis nigga on crack right?" I asked cuz who da fuckkk does he think I am.

"Go and get ur ball biting hoe to buy u dat" Nia replied as she rolled her eyes.

India was all snuggled up wid durk and he looked a bit off to me but when she heard that she looked up at me and we spoke through our eyes thinking Nia liked booka. We both smirked and looked at Nia but her head was down and she was on her phone.

I missed my soon to be nigga so I got up and went to sit on his lap putting my head in the crook of his neck. I smelled his cologne and whewww Chileee did dis nigga smell good as fuck. I looked up at von and he was already looking down at me with that silly smirk which is always on his face he pucked up his lips and I gave him a kiss his lips are soft as hell so I went in for another grabbing his face kissing him all over.

"Get a fuckin room" Nia said now I knewww something was up.

"U jus mad cuz u single" booka laughed

Still sitting on Vons lap I picked up my phone and texted India.

India<3🌍

What's going on wid our girl

Idk I'm noticing it 2 maybe we shld go to da store

And talk to her otw?

Yh needa know y she tripping over a nigga

Gurl shut ur ass up u in love wid Von

Err love not just yet.

Von grabbed my face and whispered in my ear "I don't want u going out by urself the block is hot rn"
"Yh but no one knows me nd you are talking"
"They know ur brothers so they know u and Ma trust me they know."

"I'll be fine daddy if not I got ur number" I told von as he rubbed my inner thigh.

"Lemme see my number in ur phone lil ma." Von asked which made me laugh cuz I still ain't saved this nigga number yet.

I opened my phone and showed him his number wasn't saved he grabbed my phone out my hand which made me mug THE FUCK out of him cuz I don't know wtf I got on my phone .

After 2 fucking stressfull minutes he handed me back my phone making me smile as I saw the contact name.