Part 7~

Lani P.O.V

As I got into my little but comfy apartment I took my shoes off and went straight to the shower cuz when them niggas got shot I probably shat my self out of fear and I was sweating harddd as hell.

I stepped into the shower and turned the water on letting the warm orbs drip down my back in a soothing manner. I turned the pressure a bit higher because my back was hurting like a bitch . I relaxed my tensed muscles and put the soap all over my body making sure to brush my teeth and wash my face in there as well.

I Lotioned up my body with vanilla and honey that shit smells so good ughhh and sprayed some Victoria secret bombshell making sure I'm smelling good for the ghosts in my house.

I walked into my bedroom and changed into black nike pros and a black oversized hoodie with socks .

I hopped Onto my bed and was debating on if I should watch victorious or the vampire diaries that was short lived as my phone went off. I picked it up to see it was a FaceTime call with India.

" I'm tired mannnn what u want" I asked cuz I've had enough for one day

"damn I was trynna get ur ass some fo-" Before the words left her mouth I sat upright it's like a bulb in my head switched on food is literally my soulmate because it makes me sad and happy at the same time I have good and bad days when it comes to me eating and today was a good day.

"do you know how much I love you DO U KNOW DO U KNOW" (my fellow barbs)

"shut all that shit up what do u want" India with her impatience ass Asked.

"20 nuggets and chips with battery acid please" I said yawning bout to go to bed.

"what the fu-" Before she could finish her sentence booka interupted "she means sprite."
"CMONN BESTIE TELEPATHY" I shouted through the camera.
"no you both just stupid as fuck that's why he understood" von interrupted mean muggin the camera.
"Von why can't you just let me be great man damn" booka said shaking his head

"shut the fuck up Nigga" Von muttered
"bitch look at my skin I'm Caucasian get it right." Booka responded ignoring Vons attitude like it was normal.

"giving me very much biracial cmon best" I said
"yes I agree with u but I'm not ur best ." He responded his face all up on the camera, he claim to not be my Best But steady always talking to me

"I'll get you fries and an Oreo McFlurry" I said smiling knowin booka loved that.

"I lo-" Von like always cut him off from speaking "didn't I tell u shut the fuck up im gonna crash this car on foe nem" he replied bluntly.
"What the fuck crawled up his ass and died" I whispered to India through the phone.

"I don't even Know maybe this is the normal Von"

"Well I'll be dam-" booka started and I knew his ass was not bout to stop any time soon "this is my cue to leave it was nice talking to u all I don't want your ratchet asses in my house messing all my shit up
So don't come respectfully" I said before ending the call.

_______________________________________

What do you think of :

Booka:

India:

Nia:

Durk:

Von:

Lani:

(Vote & Comment💕)