~Part 23

my body feeling fresh and clean but I still had what that other Nigga said in mind "you and ur Nigga Betta watch out" I decided I'm gonna tell von cuz nobody finna be making threats to my nigga and I don't do nothing about it fuck I look like.

I  grabbed my spare bag that I packed The night before because I knew we would be staying here, I packed some lotion spare sets of underwear, bras and some clothes.

^^
It was a hot ass day so I decided to wear something simple and sexy.

I put my earrings on but I wanted a chain or something to go with the fit but I would just see if the girls got any. I grabbed my bag and walked to the spare room where Nia and Indy were at, I knocked on the door then walked in "gurll you look good asfff" India and Nia said at the same time. "Thank you best frennssss , I got something to tell you and I don't really know what I should do". I said making Nias face drop
"YOUR PREGNANT ??" She shouted making me cover her mouth "bitch no team #fuckthemkids all year round" I told them as we all laughed.

*
*
As soon as I finished explaining, India said I should tell von which I agreed but Nia said that might be a close friend to him and he might not believe me.
"Shiii im just gonna tell him whateva happens happens but my girls are looking goodttt purr"

I got up from the bed and decided to call von upstairs instead of going down incase that bitch ass Nigga is still there. I grabbed my phone and pressed call, within seconds he answered "ma u good" he asked in that daddy voice "Yh can you come upstairs quickly" I asked as I heard moving on the other end of the phone.

*This Niggas feet are heavy as hell*
I heard a knock on the door meaning von was outside "Nigga this ur own room why you Knockin"I said looking up at him. "My ma raised me with respect" he said coming over to give me a little kiss.

I started smiling hella hard but then I remembered why I called him upstairs "Von you see the Nigga that was in ur house" I said my voice kind of low.
"Who you talking bout jay?" He asked looking focused.
"Yh, I know it's not my place but I feel like that Nigga weird as hell I don't trust him and I don't think you should either" I said in one breath.
"What he did to you" he asked in a serious voice.
*Grrrr daddy's angry* girl stfu.
" well I was in here because I wanted to hop in da shower with you but befo I could call you that bitch ass Nigga came in and I don't think he noticed me because he was staring at the money and chains on ur table. I tried to grab a towel cuz I was basically naked then he heard me make noise he kept coming nearer to me and calling me sexy and all that shit but I threatened him cuz why the fuck not and the last thing he said b4 he walked out was "you and yo Nigga betta watch out".
When I finished explaining everything I could see his eyes changing and I knew that he might do something cuz that's what happened to my brothers that night.

Grabbing my hand he pulled me to his chest "I'm sorry I wasn't there ma that Nigga finna die today I knew he wasn't to be trusted and nobody mess with Mine" he whispered in my ear.
"Nigga u haven't taken me on a date about "mine" u fucked nd dipped" i said laughing.
"I told u stop saying that shit it wasn't like that just wait I got something for yo ass" he said as he put me in a headlock. This Nigga got me all the way fucked up "I'll grab ur hair on my life let go off me Nigga"