Part 32- The date

Omniscient P.O.V

Lani and Von got out of the car hand in hand walking towards the entrance of the restaurant von as usual being very aware of his surrounds looked around him before entering the restaurant and doing the same thing.
They got into an Elvator getting to the top of the Restaurant
"von this is so beautiful" Lani stated with tears in her eyes
"You so lucky u a pretty crier cuz my ass woulda been left if u out ere lookin like a gremlin" von stated walking Lani to their table.

"Damn papa you really did all this for me" She said lookin into his eyes and in that moment the Gangsta,scary, mean mugging von was gone and it was just 2 people who were falling deeply in love with each other lookin at one and other. All the walls von built up were down Lani made him vulnerable, made him shy gave him butterflies every time she walked into a room made him crave her every time she left the room she was his drug.

" This my first time doing this shit so b-" before von could finish Lani grabbed his hand placing a kiss on it
"Take your time" she said softly rubbing his hand.

"See the first time I saw you at the block I was hooked u interested a Nigga so much I wanted to know more bout you when I saw u at the club serving bottles, dancing and shit to when that Nigga tried you and I shot they asses that's when I knew I was falling for you, cuz I woulda neva done no shit like that befo to when you came to my house. Lani no joke you one of the realest I've ever met. You praise me when I'm right and correct me if I'm wrong, you've never made a Nigga feel bad bout the way I am or the shit I do and I preciate that. I know you go through so much and Ima be here I'll be your peace cuz your already mine Ima be here for u through everything cuz I know this only the beginning and lemme not get started bout my pussy cuz it's war behind that pussy I'm not playin and we together for Ever now so if u think we breakin up I'll shoot u and this new Nigga" Von said lookin down at there hands linked together. That's the most he's ever spoken in one go.

"Baby you gon make me start cryin again" lani said lookin up to the sky trying to not let her tears drop out.
"I'm not done" von said mugging her
"Damn I'm sorry" she said as they both laughed
"Lani Nicole Kingston will you be mines,my shoota and my girlfriend" von said lookin at her as he got a ring out of his back pocket giving it to her.
"YESSSSS" she said getting up as von did the same going to eachother as he put the ring on her finger she grabbed his face continuously pecking it.
"Cmere I got something else for u" von said as he picked up a bag she thought was on the table for decoration.
She opened up the bag before putting her hand over her mouth "von I can't take this it's too much" she said in shock.
"Im not one of them goofy Niggas that they be out here flashy whilst they homeboys and girl not and u know I care about you just take it"
Lani still in shock looked at the gift it was a diamond watch, diamond bracelet and a ring.
Lani remember that she also bought something for von so she accepted the gift as she went into her purse and took out her own. It was a diamond ring with the words L+Troy+Vroy <3   she gave it to von as he looked at her and his eyes softened as he looked at the writing he kissed the ring before putting it on his finger.
"Damn" von said smiling and lani just went to hug him and ouuu gurl he smelt good.
That's the first gift that von had ever gotten from a girl normally all they want from his is his money but for someone to actually buy a gift for him meant a lot.
They both sat back down pulling each others seat closer lani lookin at the menu whilst von looked at his"stop staring at me" she said laughing as his hand went on her thigh. He wanted to say fuck the food and let them leave but he knew lani didn't like wasting money so he sat down impatiently the whole dinner as they laughed and engaged conversation.

"Damn I'm full as fuck" Lani muttered looking into the mirror in the elevator rubbing her stomach
"U gon let me put a baby inside u?"
"If you get me a gun with our initials then yes" lani said laughing knowing it's team fuck them kids.
"Aight bet" Von said laughing as they walked out the restaurant saying thank you.

Von opened the car door for Lani as he had a funny feeling he looked around before getting into the car locking the door. From young his mum always told him to trust his gut feeling no matter what even if it's so minor so that's exactly what he did.
"Von ion wanna scare u but I feel like something bads gonna happen and I don't wanna loose u an-" before she could finish Von pulled her into a long kiss "ain't nothing happening to me Ma but u gotta keep ur eyes open tonight I feel dat shit to" von said holding her Hand whilst with the other he called someone on his phone "Yh 14" von said making Lani look at him confused as he spoke to the person on the Phone. "Yh andThe Old Trap" von said before ending the call.

 "Yh andThe Old Trap" von said before ending the call

Liked by Th£only.Lani, Lildurk and 789,456others
Kingvonfrmdao: Wifey icey.

Comments disabled

"Damn Nigga u ain't even tell me u posted" Lani  laughed
"Niggas know you mines" he said as they drove in a peaceful silence. The pair were so comfortable in each others presence that they could sit in silence with each other for hours and be comfortable just because the other was there that was the type of connection they had.
Lani looked up to the rear view mirror to see von already staring at it her heart started beating faster
"Mama look at me" Von said calm as fuck.
"Calm down and we needs switch sides and u need to drive aight?" Von told her as they stopped at a red light with 2 cars in the middle of the car that was following closely behind them.

Lani adjusted the seats and started driving off
"Who tf follows someone in a red car..." lani questioned cuz it was so fuckin stupid.

"Take a left" von instructed loading the bullets into different guns.
The car started to edge closer and it was only them on the road now Lani started speeding as the car got nearer.

Multiple gunshots were heard until everything went silent.

______________________________________________

Damn are they gonna be ok?