Part34

Lani POV
The next day

By the time I woke up I was laying on top of von sleeping in the crook of his neck ion know how tf I got in that position but all I can feel rn is his dick on my pussy and I'm trynna get comfortable. "If u keep movin on folks Ima fuck the shit out u" von said in a deep voice. I hear sum purring.....
I kissed his neck to show I heard him "why u ain't sleepin?" I asked him trynna get up
"Nah stay right here" he said firmly as I rolled my eyes "answer the question" I said to him
"There ain't shit to answer" he replied nonchalantly making me just mug him.
"Did u do what u needed to do yesterday?" I questioned and he didn't say anything but I know him to well his body language visibly stiffened.
"When u ready to talk Ima be downstairs cuz ion wanna do this shit this morning" I said getting of him as he kissed his teeth I walked to India's room getting my son.
I knocked twice before I entered seeing them sleeping together but kam slowly waking up. I quickly grabbed him before he woke up india I covered her then left the room.

Walking downstairs it was surprisingly clean and my brother wasn't here so I went to go make food for my baby. "What you want to eat buba" I said playing with him in my arms as he layed on me sleepy.
"Cinnon" he said quietly and this is how I know he my cousins son for real cuz that's all that bitch eat is cinnamon toast crunch.
"Alright papa I'll make u cereal Ima put some fruits on the side for you as well but ima need you to sit down by yourself" I said softly
"Mmm mm" he said shaking his head saying no but it was cut of by my phone ringing. It was an unsaved number but my dumb ass decided to answer
I waited until the person on the other line said something but I didn't have a good feeling about it so my heart started beating faster making my breathing get slightly heavier "my little princess" is all I heard before I ended the call and blocked the number.
"I need you to sit down papa" I said quietly as my voice cracked but I couldn't cry infront of him I looked up blinking the tears away quickly as I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Cmere lil Nigga" von said taking kam as I poured his cereal and fruit before walking over to feed him.

"Can u watch him I'm going to take a shower quickly" I said quietly to von as he stared at me trynna make eye contact but i couldn't. I walked to the bathroom with my phone before undressing. I stepped into the warm shower letting the water run down my back I just closed my eyes in content. I just can't understand why he won't leave me alone I can never feel at peace cuz he's everywhere but nowhere at the same time.
I rinsed all the soap of my body and went into my room.

Von already bathed kam so it was easier for me to pick an outfit for him and get dressed quickly.

"You look so handsome" I said kissing the side of Kamal's face as he smiled

"You look so handsome" I said kissing the side of Kamal's face as he smiled. I walked out the room with kam and went into India's room already knowing that's where them 2 rats would be.
"Damn he looks like ur son fr matching outfits and everythang" nia said laughing
"Bitch cuz he is" I said rolling my eyes
"U know that bastard called my phone talking bout sum "my little princess" Ion even know how to feel" I said shaking my head sitting on the bed with kam in my lap.
"Bitch you fuckin lyin when?" India said sitting up
"When I was downstairs I didn't say shit" I told them
"You needa tell them Lani they need to know he tried calling u" nia said seriously.
"I just wanna forgot bout this Nigga dawg I'm so tired of his ass always controlling me somehow I can't even be happy anymore" I sighed as my leg started bouncing up and down.
"U not takin ur meds are u?" Nia asked as india stared at me hard asf.
"That shit don't matter" I said
"Yes it do bro look at u" India said
"You talkin like I'm out here lookin like a crackhead or sum" I said laughing trying to dismiss the subject.