Part27•

THIS CHAPTER ISNT PROOF READ SORRYYYY
__________________________________________

LANI P.O.V

We were finally outside the club sitting in the car about to smoke another blunt. " Von" I said quietly.
He looked up almost immediately "what's wrong Ma " he asked me rubbing my inner thigh "N-nothin" I said trynna get a breath out cuz listen when your high as fuck and horny as shit the littlest touch be feeling so good . " you so sexy, if you ever spend a whole 2 days without talkin to me I'll shoot you in your neck" he whispered in my ear. I grabbed his chin and kissed his lips repeatedly they were so big and soft. When I opened my eyes he was staring right back at me and that scared the shit outta me.

*
*
After smoking another one I felt like a bitch was floating in the air. Von got out the car coming to my side opening the door for me and helping me out cuz that car was high as fuck no Kiddin. "Com ere" Von said grabbing me into a hug my hand around his neck his around my waist and we just stayed there. This man smelt so fineee his cologne and the weed just everything bout him. Resting in his neck I just looked at the tattoos that where visible on his neck and kissed them all " Yall high as shit" we heard as I tried to turn my body around but von wasn't trynna let go of me.
Clingy ass mf

"Lemme go von" I whispered in his ear kissing and nibbling on it.
"Who's high as fuck?" he laughed letting me go slightly so I could turn around. We were both standing facing the same way my ass on his dick and his hands wrapped around my lower stomach whilst I leaned back on his chest. "I'm guessing y'all kissed and made up" India said smirking at me I smirked back not saying too much.
"Go head inside we finna be right behind y'all just need to handle some shit"von whispered in my ear making me look up seeing some Niggas across the shit eyeing us all up.
"tap both my sides and my inner pocket without making it obvious and check if I got extra bullets and my glock" he said seriously.  I turned around back to the position I was in slowly pressing my sides and he had a gun on each hip "kiss Me" I whispered and even though themNiggas were staring hard as fuck lookin like shit was about to pop off he still grabbed me and kissed me softly whilst I slowly reached into his pockets seeing he had plenty of bullets.
"You good pa" I said kissing him one more time
"Please be safe ion want nothing to happen to you"
"Ma I'm a gangsta ain't nobody Finna do me nun" he said smirking.

(Play song now)

India walked in first with me and Nia behind her I took a glance at von seeing him staring right at me as the Niggas walked towards him he nodded his head at me and I turnt around stepping foot into the club it smelt like straight alcohol, Ass and weed.
"LETS GET SHOTSS" Nia yelled as we walked over to the bar cuz when I tell you I'm trynna get lit today I mean it. " can we get 12 shots please" I yelled to the bartender over the music he was kinda cute but he wasn't Von u whipped on a Nigga that ain't even made shit official stfu bitch.
The guy placed the shots on the table and we all took them back to back "shit my throats burning" I said as I felt my head start hurting. "Nigga what u give me and why I feel it workin so quick" I asked laughing at the guy.
"Gave u what u asked for" he spoke lightly serving other people.

"Nawl this is our shit go to the centre" India said as we ran to the middle.

Ok now ladies (Yeah)
If you know you bad (Yeah)
Don't need no man, got yo own bands, put up yo hands
If you a top notch bitch let me hear you holler
Bend it over (Yeah),
Touch ya toes, whip it out (Yeah)
Show them hoes ya bank roll
Slang it out, hit a broke ho with it

I started shaking my ass bending down touching my toes makin sure Nia was behind me cuz I ain't trynna be the cause of a Niggas death. Sticking out my tounge I hit a split on the floor shaking my ass whilst all the camera flashes were in my face, I slowly got up about to hit it again before I felt someone grab me by my waist and pull me away from the crowd. "I was having fun" I looked up knowing it was von pokin my bottom lip out. He just ignored me and walked up to the V.I.P section still holding me firmly.
"You ok pa what happened with them Niggas"I asked as we sat down.
"Pussys where thinking they were on shit till they got closer and realised who we where" Von said whispering in my air because the music was so damn loud.