Part30

Lani P.O.V

"If yo ass bout to tell me some I'm sorry for yo loss you betta get ur smart "mr degree" ass back in there and bring back my brudda or u following right behind him"
Von said standing up walking towards the doctor.

"N-No I wasn't going to say that I was going to tell you I'm sorry for the wait I know it's been a while we have been extremely busy today but Mr Banks has been a main focus, he's suffered from on overdoes with several pills we have yet to discover with lean as you youngster call it mixed with different toxins that really shouldn't have been in His body all at once. That's what drove the overdoes to happen and the foaming in the mouth but he is in stable condition now and he's ready for visitors in room 301." The doctor said without takin a breath.

"Von done scared the man half to death" booka said laughing.
"He made it" India said to no one in particular before walkin into his room as we followed behind her.

She ran up to his hospital bed huggin him tightly
Whilst I stood there and mugged the fuck outta him cuz Nigga now your alive best believe your gonna hear my mouth. Cuz how the fuck is someone gonna tell you  that U need to get better but then they go do the same shit they stopped you from doing like make it make sense.
To be honest I was just hurt that he was hurting and he didn't think he could tell me. Me and durk share everything about each other where he is i am and vice Versa we come in a pair and I would always talk to him when I felt low so I really didn't understand why he didn't speak to me before shit got bad again.

I must have not realised I started crying until Von pulled me into an empty room.
"Cmere" he said whilst wiping my tears.
"I wanna go home" I muttered in his chest.
"You don't even wanna talk to him?" Von questioned pickin up my chin to look me in the eye. I shook my head no.
"I just don't understand he is always there for me and he needed someone to be there for him and I wasn't I would always talk to him when I was feeling low and sad so I don't get why he didn't speak to me" I said playing with his fingers.
"I get you but maybe he didn't wanna put mo stress on you" von said making me sigh
"Ima go home"
" u want my key" von asked
"No home as in MY home"
"My bad lemme correct myself. take my fuckin key" Von said muggin the fuck outta me.

*
* (time skip to 8pm)
*

" Ma wake yo ass up u been a sleep for a minute "Von said pulling the cover of me.

"You so lucky this room nice and warm cuz if it was cold I would beat yo black ass" I muttered kissing my teeth.

"Don't kiss dem hoes brush them" he said lookin at me

"Ohhh so you must wanna fight huh?" I asked him gettin up cuz Niggas just comin on violence.

"Yeah come on"

I jumped up onto the bed so my height could tower over him a little "wassup" I said squaring up to him
"Throw the first punch lil folks I'm not goin to jail for beatin yo ass" Von said chuckling.
"Ain't shit funny" I said before lookin at his dick through his trousers I smirked before moving me leg about to kick it.
"Yo dumbass to slow" von said grabbing my foot making me fall flat on my back onto the bed.
"Ok I don't wanna play with you no more my feelings hurt" I said getting up walkin to the bathroom to brush my teeth cuz ooooo baby my breath was hot.

Rinsing out my mouth with water one more time I walked out the bathroom making sure to dry my hands and face. "Let's go" von said
"Nigga to where?" I asked
"Hospital u gonna talk to durk"
"I was comin in here cuz I missed yo ass and just wanted some love and affection...."
"Get yo ass in the car"
"Bitch ass Nigga" i whispered so he wouldn't hear me.

On the drive to the hospital this man was lookin so fine in a tight fitted black shirt, black Nike tech bottoms and black AF1's with one of his chains around his neck whilst the other was on mine.
We gotta killa on da loooseeee
Von turned to look at me as we pulled into a red light staring hard asf, the way he was staring at me was like he was scanning my whole face admiring everything about me and it made me nervous.
"Can I get a kiss" I said above the music
"Damn u so fuckin fine" he muttered and grabbed my face as our lips touched kissing me passionately but rough. He pecked me once more before suckin my bottom lip.
If we wasn't gonna see durk I would fuck this man in the car....

"Get out"
"Now your gonna stop talkin to me like I'm your friend cu-" Von grabbed my throat making me go very much silent "Lani take yo ass inside the hospital talk to him then bring yo ass back outside alright?" Von said
I was finna hit him with the sir yes sir but ion like his tone of voice. I grabbed my phone ignoring von saying something before I walked out his car shutting the door.

"Hi excuse me can I check if my brother is still in his room" I questioned not lookin up from my phone
"Ma'am visiting time is basical-" I looked up from my phone seeing this same bitch from earlier
"He's in room 301" she said quickly before I walked offf.

"So yo ass just finna sit in here and not say shit?"
"So you ass just su" I said mockin him
"Just cuz I'm in a hospital bed don't mean I won't fuck you up Lani" durk said muggin me.
"Can you just talk to me" I said sighing I was tired of acting angry when deep down I was just hurt by the fact he didn't tell me.
"There ain't shit to talk about" he shrugged
"Your feelings durk Damn when did u start takin drugs again, why did U start taking them again just fuckin talk to me and let me in. You claim I need to tell you shit and we need to be honest with eachother but this is giving me very much hypocrite right now if you ass doing the same exact shit you told me not to do." I said feeling tears fall from my eyes.

"Lani listen to me aight stop crying man I just took to many drugs trynna numb the pain and that shit backfired on me I got all this shit to worry about in the streets Niggas in the trap seem like they don't know how to do a simple job, my babymommas ain't even trynna let me see my own children like they ass slow or sum and I'm worried about you lil sis." Durk said explaining to me

"You don't need to be worried about me I got all yall if I ever need to talk and your gonna be safe in these streets I pray for all you guys every night and tell me which baby mamma it is right now and I'll fuck her up but durk you know takin drugs ain't the way especially for you cuz you know how u get once u take em and I can't loose my big brother" I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I love you man" he said as I got up from the hospital couch to go sit on the bed.
"I love you to" I said hugging him.
"I hear u and Von going on a date tomorrow" durk whispered in my ear as I slowly let him go smiling.
"Yupp I don't even know what I'm gonna wear I'm so fuckin excited though"
"Look at yo goofy ass can't stop smiling and shit" durk said laughing.
"Take yo ass home b4 it get too late and tell india to FaceTime me or else Ima escape this bitch and go to her house nd fuck up her walk" he said as I gave him a final hug getting up.
"Aye captain" I said laughing before walking out.

I walked out the hospital seeing Vons car parked out front and him leaning on the door "you alright ma?" He questioned as my eyes were puffy from crying.
"I'm fine" I said with an attitude cuz this Nigga must of forgotten the way he was speaking to me I walked to the car and opened my side sitting down facing the window. "Aight bet" he said before getting into the car and speeding off.
______________________________________________
hmmmm angry seggs????
How do we feel that durk survived ?