Part25-

Feels good to be back
_______________________________________

Flashback....

"STOP LET GO OF ME PLEASE IM SORRY" I screamed helplessly as he beat on me once a while touching me inappropriately repeating "this is how I'm supposed to treat u my little princess" he whispered in my ear as he brought my head down to look at his dick while he rubbed on me.
I was to young to be going through this and even if I told people they wouldn't believe me so I thought of the only people I knew I could trust with my life. Out of all people why me though shits always happening to me I don't want my brothers or durk going to jail behind this old piece of shit I've already lost my innocence I couldn't loose them too .

His phone started ringing making him stop "just know I'm coming back for you" he whispered in my ear before groping my breast and moaning in my ear. I felt so disgusted in myself what did I ever do for him to see me in that type of way I was his daughter for fuck sake.

////End of flashback.....////

"What the fuck do he mean Lani?" Von asked me accusingly. Just the thought of loosing von over this shit made me sick to my stomach. "I-I fuck sake I keep stuttering" I said out loud to no one, I couldn't tell von what was going on not right now . I just couldn't.

I walked out the room feeling tears in my eyes even if he's not physically in my life he's still controlling it. Controlling me and everything I do and I'm fuckin sick of it. I walked around the trap cuz it was big asf until I found the office all dem Niggas was in before. Lookin around now it was empty so I sat down on a chair trying to stop the tears from flowin before my makeup gets fucked up and I look like I've been dragged through the trenches . Girl pull urself together and find von before he start guessing shit.
BITCH UR IN MY HEAD PLS STFU.

I knew what I had to do, slowly getting up I took a deep breath and gave myself a pep talk. I opened the door bumping right into durk. " where is he?" I asked quietly as durk pulled me into a hug in all honest I was just tired mentally and physically putting up this act like I was happy and all good when deep down I'm just hurting and want all the pain to just stop, cutting me off from my thoughts I looked up seeing Von walking towards us. Shit shit shit he looked more pissed then when I left.

"Can we speak pls" I asked von as he nodded his head walking into the office I was just in closin the door on durk. " is there anything you wanna tell me cuz on king David Im trynna keep my cool but the shit I'm hearing is pissin me off" Von said so calmly it was scaring me
"Von listen I don't know what he told u but u need to believe me when I say whateva comes from his mouth my dads manipulated him and made him think it's all true he's sick in the head von listen  I-" my voice started breaking and I just put my head down I didn't wanna break down right here in front of him cuz years of built up sadness and anger was bound to come out and I don't want to burden him with all the shit going on in my life , I didn't want him to see me as this broken little girl the same little girl I tried so hard to hide. My leg started shakin uncontrollably bouncin up and down, my anxiety was getting really bad, maybe I should start takin my pills.

"Folks I wanna believe u so fuckin bad I do but I don't trust u right now I don't trust him either but shit ion know the way u walked out instead of trynna talk to me first pissed me off it's just making him look like  he speaking the tru-"

"So cuz I walked out cuz all this brought back.. u know what" I said gettin fustrated that he wasn't getting my side.
"Don't ever. Fuckin. cut me off when I'm talkin" he said lookin me dead in my eyes as I tried to hold back my tears but failed.
"U know what Fuck you ur just heartless as fuck" I told him gettin my bag and walking out making sure to dry my face and check my makeup so it wasn't too obvious I was crying.

My three musketeers😼😘

Me
I'm leaving.

India<3🌍
Are you ok?

4liferrNia👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🌍
What happened?

Me
Something happened with von please I really don't wanna talk about it.

India<3🌍
Comin downstairs now!

4liferrNia👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🌍
Just booked an Uber for down the street

I started lookin for the stairs and found it heading down seeing Nia and India by the door I smiled in my head thankful to God for the type of friends I have.
"Let's go mama" India said as we walked out the trap
quickly walking down the road.

*

*Back at Lanis house
6pm

We all sat on the couch watching The Vampire Diaries whilst I ate a tub of ice cream with my brothers big ass hoodie on that I stole. "Gurll you and von need to sit both y'all stubborn asses down and talk" nia said shaking her head "No but why's the Nigga not trynna listen to her she just explained that she cried Infront of him his ass couldn't even give her tissue or something?? Shit even a hug not even a pat on the shoulder" India semi yelled gettin more fustrated as she spoke.
"Shit getting personal" nia whispered in my ear I nodded my head low-key agreeing with her.
"You and Von would have a cute baby though" India said makin me look at her funny "so after all the shit u said u talkin bout a baby??" I asked confused
"No don't get it twisted it's still Fuck king von but I'm just sayin" she replied as I laid my head on her lap and my feet on Nia "stop touching my toes I laughed and sniffed at the same time wanting to cry again "maybe ur periods comin" India whispered "hmmm Yh maybe ."

"Lani do u think that bastard of a dad could murk von? On some real shit" Nia asked worried.
I sighed just thinking about it slowly drifting into a rough night of sleep.

______________________________________________________
Im back mfs and I'm so sorry i took my time.
I know y'all mfs gonna be on my ass

Do u think Vons over reacting 🤔?

Just got some top, from this stripper bitch
She from Kankakee🎶🎶
FINSH THE LYRICS HOE