Part 49

Lani POV
Couple weeks later

I get waken up out my beautiful sleep to feel 2 big hands around my body who tf I thought to myself but then I felt them big ass lips kissing the back of my shoulder and immediately knew who it was
" I know u ain't break into my house" I muttered sleepily and he just chuckled pulling me closer.
After everything that happened von wouldn't leave my side if I was going out he came with me and made sure I was always strapped up he barley liked me staying at my own house.

"How's your shoulder" I asked him as I did my morning routine.
"It's aight shit hurts if I move it too much though" I nodded my head "you need to do arm exercises"
"Fuck I look like doing that shit fo" Von said taking of his clothes as he was getting into the shower.
"Nigga it helps ur hand if u out here starting world war 3 at least have two working hands" I said kissing my teeth.
"Shut the fuck up nd get in the shower with me" he said smiling at the last bit.
"No ask again nicely" I said testing him seeing how far I could push him but he gave me that I'll fuck u up look so best believe I hopped my ass right in that shower.

"Can u wash my back pa?" I asked von as he nodded grabbing the rag scrubbing it against my back.
I turned around to face him and saw him smiling "why u smiling so much?" I asked smiling to cuz he was making me nervous "you just so beautiful ma I got all this to myself nd I got this pussy" he said rubbing it as my head fell on him. Von could touch me in the slightest ways and I would be so sensitive to his touch that's how I could tell I really loved him.
"Oh you like that huh?" He said speeding up adding a finger making me moan in his ear.
"Shitt go slower" I moaned squeezing his shoulder as he pulled my face up kissing me. I grabbed his hair playing in it as I felt myself about to cum.
"That's its ma jus like that" he whispered in my ear making me loose all composure.
"Fuck me" I muttered not being able to wait any longer.

(I don't feel like writing a scene rn some Nigga got me fucked up like I won't punch him dead in his throat and burn his house down he might of had the right idea but the wrong bitch)

(Lani's outfit)

"Where we going von?" I asked him watching him drive

"To go see my nephew" he said while smiling and I could tell he meant a lot to him. I put the radio on connecting it to my phone playing future.
"MY PISS COME BACK DIRTY IM JUS BEING HONEST" I yelled in his face watching him mug me
"Dirty ass" he said and I mugged him making him laugh.
"After I give u this game u should neva let a lame hit it u Hurd" von said singing the song
"And what if I do" I asked
He pulled up his shirt showing his strap
Opened the compartment in the car showing another gun and opened my purse showing the gun in there.
"If you love your life why play with it" he said looking at me as I leaned over and kissed his lips smiling.

Von knocked on the door and we waited for his sister to come out. "Heyyy yall" she said loudly and I smiled at her saying hey watching her and von hug before he let go. We walked into the house and I'm not gonna lie it was cute and plain not too much going on.
"Where grandbabi bad ass at" Von asked and as if on que grandbabi came out running.
"Uncle vonnn" he said running over to him as he picked him up.
"You good nobody ain't fuckin which u is they?" Von asked seriously and I smiled at them Damn I want a baby now SIKE TEAM FUCK THEM KIDS.
"Uncle I beat this lil boy" Grandbabi said smiling
"Who u beat up folks?" Von asked laughing
"This boy said he from 63rd" Grandbabi said mugging as I bussed out laughing and he looked at me smiling
"You really pretty"
"Thank you baby u handsome" I said smiling
"You here that uncle I got your girl" grandbabi said smirking as von mugged the shit outta him
"You must wanna fight and she's my wife lil Nigga get it right" von said grabbing my hand walking towards the sofa.

Me and grandbabi were chilling before Vons phone started ringing
"Von yo phone riniging" I shouted because he was in the kitchen.
"Answer it fa me" he said and I picked up his phone seeing the letter E. I answered waiting for the person to speak "hey vonn" I heard a female voice say into the phone. "Von ain't here rn u wanna leave a message" I said mugging my face.
"Bitch who the fuck are you" she shouted through the phone.
"Lower your tone when you talking to me I'm not your friend" I said calmly but deep down I was pissed
"Oh you one of his lil hoes that think they special" she said laughing
"Right idea wrong bitch aim that at yourself"
"You better stop talking to my Nigga bitch" she said into the phone and that's when everything clicked.

_______________________________________________
(Vote&comment)