Part 36

I wrote this chapter when i was high as shit and I think it makes sense but I'm high again so idk ENJOYYY.
_______________________________________

Later that day

"You fuckin lyin" I muttered lookin at my pants of course I had to start my period today.
I put a pad on and took 2 tablets to ease the pain cuz them cramps be beating my ass.

"Why u look dead?" Booka asked
"Why yo baby not dead?" I asked muggin him
"Damn double homicide" India laughed
Vons second phone rang making me look at him cuz that phone only ring when something serious happened.
"Say on folks nem grave" Von said getting up tucking his gun in his pants he looked at booka and durk and they jumped up doing the same thing.
They walked to the safe and grabbed different guns before shoving them into a duffle bag.
"What happened?" Durk asked putting bullets in his gun. Von glanced over to us and looked back at durk
"6" he said talking in code
"Shit" durk said running up the stairs.

"I love you Lani Bennett" von said making me smile cuz he used his last name.
"I love you too Dayvon please be safe" I said pouting my lips.
"Ima gangsta if anything happens u know what to do and don't be up stressing" he said kissing me.
"Come here Lil L" durk said after talking to India
"Be safe ion wanna get no phone calls durk" I said seriously
"I love you stay in this house and don't leave I'm serious" he said and I nodded my head
"Be safe Booka" I shouted as he put his middle finger up at me walking out behind durk as von stared at me
"Baby" I said quietly
"Don't start that crying shit Ima be ok" he said kissing my forehead and I made a face cuz my cramps were hurting bad.
"Why u lookin like dat?" Von asked like he didn't have somewhere to be
"I'm getting cramps nd my belly hurting" I said with tears in my eyes as he held me in his arms.
"Look at me" he said firmly
"What I tell u bout that crying shit?"
"I asked u a question" he said as I didn't reply
"I'm too pretty to be crying" I said quietly
"Exactly pretty girl" he muttered softly wiping my eyes
"I love you" he said kissing my forehead then my lips before giving me his phone and walking out.

"Not them leaving the bluntssss" I shouted laughing cuz the way my belly was hurting I needed something to distract me.
"Shit light it then" Nia yelled back running to me with india behind her.
"You ain't gotta tell me twice"

"My body feels like it's floating rn" Nia said laughing dropping on the floor
"They put crack in this shit" I said as we all bussed out laughing we were in the fuckin clouds rn.
"How do u feel about booka having a baby on the way?" I asked
"Shit let him do him if he wanted another kiss he can most deff get it" nia said lookin up at me from the floor
"Gurll get tf on" India laughed pushing her head

King Vons POV

"How the fuck does that happen?" Durk asked angrily as Tj rubbed his head
"We went to do the drop as usual and cuz it was a bigger drop we brought more Niggas but they didn't know that they thought it was just us and when we got there we noticed something was suspicious" Tj replied
"But we didn't think too much of it we got out da car and WOTS (word of the streets) was with us"
I kissed my teeth mugging the fuck outta Tj "this what we doing now bringing the informant to the drop?" I asked cuz how that shit even make sense.
"Where's he now?" Durk asked
"They took him" Tj replied back with a hint of fear in his voice.
"Fuck you mean they took him" me and booka said sitting up cuz even though we didn't like the Nigga he was still apart of us and we don't tolerate disrespect.
"Where's the money and drugs?" Durk asked seriously
"Everything is still there" some Nigga said
"So If I go check nd it's not all there I have a right to shoot u dead in ur shit" I asked him quietly as he started stuttering.

"We riding out tomorrow in the AM's" I said firmly not waiting for a reply before walking out waiting in the car for Booka and Durk.
"How can this Nigga get taken" I muttered to myself speeding down the road.
"Cuz he dumb as shit. No offence durk" booka said
"Leave him" Durk said making me turn around to face him
"Watchu mean cuz?"
"If he dumb enough to get his ass Kidnapped and not notify us then leave him" durk said again
"It's not bout him being dumb they knew he was with us and they still took him so we needa show them that shit like that can't slide when it comes to our ppl" I said breaking it down to his hard headed ass.

"I needa get shit for Lani Ima be back" I said hopping out the car checking my surroundings not seeing no one around except my corner boys.
I nodded my head to them before walking in the store.
On my momma I've been walking around for 5 mins trynna find the shit girls need when they on they reds nd I can't find it no fuckin where.
"Ay where's the section that I can buy the shit for when my girl is on her reds" I asked the lady that worked there as she laughed
"Lemme show u" she said as I followed her to the section.
"Do them shits got a size cuz My girl got a fat pussy" I said bluntly as she looked at me shocked before handing me them things.
"Preciate it" I muttered before walking off getting her flowers and some food.

Lani POV

It was now 12 at night and these Niggas were still not at home and I'm emotional as fuck when I'm on my period so I've been dead Ass sitting here for 15minutes crying my eyes out.
"Where's my girl?" I heard von say from downstairs
"She's in yo room" India said
"If u want ur head bit of go in there"Nia said warning him as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
"Where you at mama" von said walking into the room. I got up walking to him as he dropped the stuff on the table pulling me into a hug "what's wrong?" He asked straight up.
"My belly fuckin hurts" I muttered
"They said fuckin helps" he said and I could already tell there was a smile on his face
"No that shit gon look like a murder scene" I said laughing as I walked to the table seeing the stuff von brought.
watching Von take off his outside clothes.
"Wait you got this shit for me" I said picking up the flowers turning around to face him as he took off his outside clothes.
"Ima gangsta and yo ass makin me soft" von said smirking taking his gun out his pants putting it on safety before putting it under his pillow.
"Eat yo food ma"
"Ima eat it later I'm not hungry" I said quietly as von stared at me
"I ain't ask u I'm telling you eat dat shit cuz I know u ain't eat all day" von said grabbing the food walking to his bed .

"Shit slap on Victorious I ain't watch that in a minute" von said laying on me as I ate my food.

Omniscient POV
Couple hours later

The room of the bedroom opened as durk walked in wearing all black and a duffel in his hand
"Ay bro wake up" durk tapped von making him open his eyes and reach for his gun but stopped when he noticed it was durk. "Nigga you trynna go now?" Von asked sleep evident in his voice.
"No one gon expect this shit look at da time" durk said as von nodded in agreement getting up throwing on something to wear. Both of the guys oblivious to the fact that lani was awake listening to what they were saying.
"Shit can't go left Nigga I needa come home to this girl" von sighed shuffling around as lani stirred in her sleep. Von stopped what he was doing turning to durk "you done woke the mf out her sleep" von said shaking his head as durk made a yikes face.

"Don't leave me von" Lani whispered feeling a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach
"If the feds pull up asking questions you don't know where I went you woke up and I was gone that's ur Alibi Lani" Von said staring into my eye
" I love you von" she whispered hugging him
"I love you mama" he said before walking out
"I love you Lil L" durk said grabbing lani into an embrace "keep safe something don't feel right" she muttered shaking her head as he walked out and she shut the door behind them. She walked back up to durks bedroom seeing india laying there awake.
"You ain't gott say nun" India muttered pulling the covers back tapping the empty side of her bed .
___________________________________________________
(Vote&comment)

Let me tell y'all shit is about to go down just be prepared.