Part 35

"ALL YALL MFS IN THE HOUSE WAKE THE FUCK UP" someone shouted
"Who the fuck" von muttered grabbing his gun under the pillow sitting up.
The person pushed open the door and von aimed his gun right at booka.
"Ayo Nigga Wtf I nearly shot yo ass" Von said kissing his teeth putting the safety back on his gun.
I heard light footsteps before I saw durk peep into the room with a glock in his hand but then saw booka and lowered it "fuck u bro" durk kissed his teeth before shouting that it's safe to come out.
"Why u shouting this early in the morning" I asked looking at my phone seeing it was 11am.
"Come downstairs we need to fuckin talk cuz this hoe got me all the way fucked up" booka said shakin his head as von stared at him with the meanest mug
"You woke me out my sleep to talk about one of your hoe ass bitches?" He questioned
"Nigga come downstairs with yo grumpy ass" booka said.

"YOU HAVING A WHOLE ASS KID?" India yelled as I covered my mouth cuz I was about to buss out laughing. Who would of thought booka out of all people will be a dad.
"Well yes and no"
"Nigga she pregnant so Wtf u mean no" Von said in a duh tone
" Ima push her down the stairs she ain't gon be pregnant for long" booka said lookin serious
"Dead ass?" I asked him laughing
"Dead ass" he said straight facing me
"Invite her over" durk said lighting a blunt
"I don't want no unknown hoe in my house" von muttered
"Shit she part of the family now" he said laughing
"NO SHE AINT" booka shouted
"He big mad" von said taking a long pull of the blunt
Before grabbing my face and blowing the smoke into my mouth as I inhaled.
"Don't do that" I whispered into his ear laughing
"Why not" he asked smirking
"Cuz my brother here.."
"Shit he's my brudda to he knows wassup" von said laughing
"Yall mfs here all lovey dovey when I'm having a life crisis" booka said sitting beside me laying his head on my shoulder
"It's ok best I'll get you some McDonald's" I said as he bussed out laughing.

"This yo fuckin baby booka" the girl yelled in his face
"Keep yelling and I'll get my best to beat that baby out of you" booka said making my jaw drop cuz who is beating a pregnant lady.....
"HE SAID BEAT THAT BABY OUTTA DA HOE" von said dying of laughter High as shit.
"You can't call her dat shit" I said slapping his hand.
"Ok miss saint" India said as everyone started laughing. This wasn't a good idea calling this girl over cuz we all High as shit and nobody taking her ass serious.
"Best it's time" booka said as I started at him confused as he looked at the stairs.
"AYOOO NAHHH" Von said getting up running around the house laughing and when I tell u that's the first time I've ever heard that Nigga be loud around someone he don't know.
"Time for what" the girl said and I still don't know her name. Booka held her softly by her clothes like she has some disease he don't wanna catch.
"Where y'all going?" Nia asked
"NIGGA TO THE STAIRS" von said laughing again clutching his stomach as I started laughing to.
"Booka you dead Ass trynna kill yo seed?" The girl asked.
"That alien ain't my motherfuckin seed hoe probably gonna come out dysfunctional" booka said and hey I love my best but if that's his kid he can't be surprised when it comes out like that...

"So what we gonna name our child" she said
"I gotta couple names" Von said as I snapped my neck toward him.
"Anna bourshaun"
"Get the mf coat hanger"
"And down the stairs u go" Von said straight facing her as everyone started cracking up
"I'm done with this shit" the girl said before getting up and walking out.

_________________________________________________________
This was only a filler chapter I'll continue it next chapter.

Did you guys miss Booka cuz I sholl did