Part 45

Lani POV

"Hey brother" I said quietly sitting next to his tombstone. This was my oldest brother my protecter he was the glue to this family and when he died everything went wrong my life went downhill.
"I know u said you didn't want me visiting you and just to live my life but I can't do that, too many memories of you are being brought up. I have a boyfriend now and he treats me really good I love him and I know he cares about me, but sometimes I have doubts and insecurities about myself and even though I'm close to everyone I was more closer to you. Why did u leave me in this fucked up world all by myself" I cried breaking down.

when my brother got shot he came home and I was the one that was supposed to look after him but the bullet hit an artery I tried to save him but I couldn't he died in my arms and I just laid their holding his body to my chest helplessly it was durk that came in and saw me. This whole time I've blamed myself and I still do and when Von came in it was like the situation was happening all over again and I couldn't lose someone else I love, I don't think my body could take it.

"Ima come back tomorrow I love you" I whispered kissing the tombstone before getting up and wiping my pants.
I entered my car making sure to lock the door but a call cut out the silence.

Incoming FaceTime fromDURKIO🤍!

I picked up moving my face from the camera "lani where u at?"He said sound worried
"I'm about to drive back to my house" I said quietly
"Sis what's wrong nd put yo face In the camera" he said sounding serious
"Nothin I just wanna go to sleep" I sighed (And never fuckin wake up) i thought to myself
"Ima pull up on ya ass jus wait" he muttered
"And I ain't gon answer"
"You must be forgetting we street Niggas breaking into a house is nothing" he replied smartly. We said our I love you's and ended the call.

I look up to see a dark figure in the cemetery but when I look back it disappeared I know I ain't buggin I thought to myself. I grabbed my glasses putting it on not seeing no one man what the fuck.
All of a sudden I felt something being held against my nose and I tried my best not to inhale it fighting the person off scratching,hitting anything but I was soon loosing consciousness to the lack of air I was getting God please don't let this be the way a bad bitch dies I thought until everything went black.

King von POV

"Ayy twin lemme holla at you real quick" I said to durk as we walked into the kitchen. Anything Lani knows durk knows and my ass not dumb there's more to the story than what she wanna tell me right now.
"What happened to pretty girl why she bug out like that?" I asked
"You my brudda as much as my sister Lil L and Ima tell you cuz I know she not gon do it herself" durk said hopping on the counter taking a pop tart niggas always gotta be eating something.

"You remember LK" durk asked me and I nodded. Back in da day he was one of them real trap Niggas until he got killt.
"That's her brother and he died in her arms that's why she moved out her Family house and don't talk to her mum no more cuz her momma blame her but Lani still love her momma" durk said explaining to me making me understand damn my lil gangsta been through a lot.

"So her mom and her pops don't fuck with ha" I said more to myself
"Nah folks but one day Ima kill em as ha birthday present or sum" durk said making me start laughing
"Can't take yo bug eyed ass no fuckin where" I said shaking my head.

"So her mom and her pops don't fuck with ha" I said more to myself "Nah folks but one day Ima kill em as ha birthday present or sum" durk said making me start laughing"Can't take yo bug eyed ass no fuckin where" I said shaking my head

Lemme stop🤣🤣🤣🤣
__________________________________________

(Vote&comment)