Part 48

Lani POV

I walked out the toilet trying to control the tears coming down my face. I pulled my hood over my eyes and walked over to black seeing he got the food already. "Let's go" he said to me before we walked out the shop, I looked up seeing durks car parked near the back I quickly wiped the tears that fell from my eyes before getting into the car with black.

It was a silent ride back to blacks house, The burner was stuffed in my tit just incase he tried to go through my shit he wouldn't find anything. We quickly pulled up to his house before I hopped out the car "go eat and come find me after, we have shit to discuss" he said seriously as I nodded my head walking towards "my room".

I shut the door walking over to the bed with the food in my hand. My belly growled as I put fries in my mouth chewing on it quickly before picking up a wing.
Once I was done eating I left the room going to find wherever the fuck black was.

"Took your time" I heard someone say behind me making me spin around seeing him standing behind me with a smirk. "I didn't know where u were" I said stepping back creating a very much needed space between us. "Come" he said and started walking whilst I followed him around lookin like a lost puppy, next his ass gon tell me to bark.

He walked into the room and I followed behind him but stopped when I saw a room full of men "they ain't gon hurt u" black said looking at me and I looked away feeling all their eyes on me "no I don't wanna be in here" I said below a whisper. He kissed his teeth before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the room shutting the door behind him.
I sat down on the chair zoning out not really listening to what they were saying until I heard his name.
"Mo said we keeping her so we doing it" black said looking at me but I kept my eyes on the floor acting like I wasn't listening my leg started bouncing up and down and I tried to control it but I couldn't. Von and em just need to hurry up and get me I thought to myself.
"What about her Nigga?" Some ugly guy asked
"He ain't coming to get her ass it's been what 2-3days" black said looking at me laughing. Don't speak to soon bitch.

Durk POV
Couple hours later

"Y'all Niggas better be ready" I said to our men at the trap as they all nodded their head. We getting lil sis and we gettin her ass today.
I checked my guns making sure they were loaded one on my hip one behind me and a small one in my shoes with a knife strapped on my leg.
"Where's von?" I asked Tj
"I saw him walk out back" he replied to me as I nodded my head walking towards the back

"You good twin?" I asked him seeing him staring into space.
"They betta not do nothing to my wife bro" von said spaced out.
"You gotta calm down and come back to your sense she gon be aight but if we go there and don't follow the plan shit could turn left real fast" I said explaining to him making him nod his head.
Before I could say something Vons phone started ringing making him screw his face until he saw the number and picked up quickly putting it on speaker.
"Von when u coming to get me?" I heard Lanis voice break through the phone
"We coming now ma where u at in the house?" Von asked her getting up as we both walked back into the trap listening to Lani explain where she was.
"Lil L go grab something sharp incase u needa use it" I said into the phone
"Ok durk" she sniffed
"Stop crying we coming to get you, you gon be with us real soon" I said Into the phone hearing her soft cry's von passed me his phone before leaving out the room.
"Sis you know I love u, but u gotta be strong for urself and for von" I said to her hearing her sniffles
"How is he?" She asked me
"I'm surprised his ass ain't killed no one yet but lemme not speak to soon" I said to her hearing her laugh which made me smile.
"AYY TWIN" I shouted and von came walking back into the room and I handed him back his phone.

King von POV
"Y'all don't fuck this up cuz on folks I'll kill all y'all myself" I said to my soldiers and they nodded their heads. Blacks house was in view I had 2 snipers on the roofs and 2more backup cars with Niggas ready to shoot.  We crept towards the house with Durk, booka and Tj beside me. 2guards were posted up at the front of the house 1 on each sides and 2 around the back.
"Wait for sniper to make his move" I said lowly as we got closer.
I tapped my ear piece "how many out back?" I asked hearing one of my soldiers say "5"
"Ready when you are Grandson" my sniper said making me chuckle
"Ready" I said as we came closer to the house the thuds of body's dropping made the guards at the front get tense and reach for their strap but they ass was too slow
I shot one of 'em in their knees and durk and booka shot at the other one making his body immediately go limp and drop to the floor. Walking over to them I grabbed the the Nigga i shot by his hair "where tf my girl at" I asked him seeing him crying shaking his head
"I-I got kids man" he cried stuttering
"Nigga ion give a fuck ion got no feelings u fucked with my wife now answer the fuckin question" I said gripping his hair tighter making him wince but I didn't care because I was losing my patience.
"Blacks should be in his office and she's in her room" he said crying loud as fuck which made me shoot him in his head cuz shut the fuck up.