Part17<3

King Von P.O.V

As lani walked out I was staring at her back cause damn her ass fat but I was pissed cuz I know this bitch ain't just tease me.

Now I'm sitting in the kitchen horny as fuck so I called up one of my hoes u know how it go.

I walked out the kitchen trynna find lani but I ain't seen ha so I grabbed my keys and Told my bruddas I'm leaving, i made sure my glock was on my hip at all times as I walked out da door.

I hopped into my car and turned the engine on I smiled at how far I come from the block to living in this fancy ass white ppl house. The thing bout me I know where I started off at and I ain't never gonna forget that shit like them goofys.

*

*
I pulled up to this bitch house looking around making sure nothing weird going on but she knows not to try me cuz that bullet will be between her eyes real quick .but that's besides the point . I called her phone "ayy I'm outside" "Oh I-" I cut her off cuz she was talking too much I just wanted a lil head and I'll be good.

I saw her walk out her house waving at me I opened my car door putting my glock on my hip and locked my car door double checking it's locked. "Boy cmon" she said sounding desperate. I walked in the door and she lead the way to her room trynna do some sexy walk but she ended up looking goofy as hell.

We got into her room I placed my gun on her dresser looking at her seeing her eyes widen a bit . I sat down on the edge of her bed she went on her knees and started doing her thang.

"Oh shit" I  grabbed onto the covers on her bed whilst wrapping my hand around her hair bopping her head making her deepthroat my shit.

I looked down and she was already staring at me through her non existent eyelashes . Damn this bitch a bald headed ass hoe lemme stop cuz she might have that alo something condition. Never mind she don't I see that lil moustache growing.

Uh uh this bitch getting uglier by the second lemme picture lani sucking my dick.

I cummed much quicker when I thought about lani she bad as fuck I might have to make her mines but at the same time she's so fuckin rude but she seem like she a rider fashoo.

I pulled my pants up grabbed my glock and walked out the house. I got into my car and drove to my house .

I walked into the house and only saw Durk and booka I dapped them up and sat down on the couch.
"Where them girls at" I looked around expecting to hear there annoying assses but it was quite.

"They left but they might come back but not lani she said something bout ur gonna fuck her up or sum shit like that" Booka told me making me chuckle at least she know I'm not happy bout what she did she didn't even let a nigga finish .

"Where was u at twin" Durk asked leaning back in his seat.
"Getting head from that hoe Samantha" I told him making him shake his head.
"U know her brother big G don't Fuck wid her feelings man".
"He finna get popped to ion give no fuck" I said laughing.
"BOOM BOOM"me and Durk said making us all laugh.

"Ayy But where lani live" I asked making Durk look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I TOLD YOU THEY WERE FUCKIN" Booka shouted as Durk closed his ear.

"Dats My lil sis stop dat shit" Durk eyed up Booka.

"No we not but where the fuck she stay at man" I said losing my patience a little. Durk gave me her addy and I said thanks.

I hopped into the shower scrubbing my dick cuz ion know where that bitches mouth was and got dressed ready to go see Lani.

I walked out the door and hopped into my car not even gon cap lani been rubbing off on me from the short time I've known her but I'm a gangsta so I can't go round liking any girl that seems true. I went to my playlist and tapped on it and the first fuckin
Song that same up was that summer bitch talking bout I just need a thug. I turned of the radio and rode in silence.
*

*

*
I parked my car at her place and hopped out.

______________________________________________________

(Vote&comment💕)

#LLKV. Say it with me yall I miss my man real shit