Part13~

Lani P.O.V

After 1 more hour of shopping I was so tired so we all decided to leave .

We walked until we saw this big ass car did this nigga really need a driver or did he just want to be extra as hell.

We got into the car and not Gonna lie this shit was nice as fuck .

Durk sat down and was staring mad hard at my girl India and licking his lips several of times .

"damn nigga u need some chapstick or something licking ur ugly ass lips so much" I said to him

"man be quiet ruining the moment and shit" he muttered going on his phone

"someone might as well put some music up it's to quite for my likings" Nia said as we nodded in agreement.
Von grabbed his phone connecting it to the aux
"Von pass it to me" I said holding my hand out.

"Aight DONT play no summer walker shit" he said seriously
"boy shut up she a bad bitch and u ain't know nothing bout her."
"Yh I do how dat shit go I just need some love I just need some fun and dickkkk" Von said making everyone bust out laughing
"uhhh no that's not how the song goes don't ever sing that shit in ur life." I laughed

"now that just made me sound gay as hell saying I want dick get me the fuck outta here matter of fact I got a pussy appointment in Like 30 mins so we needa get to my house quick as fuck." He mumbled
And I had to look at him real quick cuz Huh
"Who said we going to your crib?" I asked confused
"me and everyone else."

I just kept quiet cuz I thought this nigga was cappin.

*

*

*

We all got out the car and I looked at Vons house and this shit was nice but apparently this is only one of his many houses.
What a nigga need so many damn houses for I would never know.

We walked in and I sat down on this big ass couch that good fit like 20 people no cap .

"Yo Von u wanna go smoke" he said as he rolled up the blunt.

"Yh.... matter of fact I got a pussy appointment innnn

5..

4...

3...

2...

1...."

As soon as Von said one his phone went of making me look at him like he was crazy this guy really has pussy appointment scheduled is he ok in the head cuz I think the fuck not and plus I'm kind of jealous but I'm not gonna let him know that .

"This nigga crazyyy" I said loud enough for Von and India to hear making India laugh.

"baby I'm a gangsta I can't help it" Von said smirking at me making me shake my head.

He bent down and whispered into my ear "you got dis ma you My lil gangsta now don't be no pussy and talk to him Aight" Von said for only me to hear then walked out the door.

Bitchhh if that didn't make straight waterfalls go down I don't know what will cuz damn he fine asf and his breath just tingling my skin making me get goosebumps. But this nigga going to a "pussy appointment"  so I can't feel this way about him.

" ayy Lil L let me chat to u bout sum real quick" Durk said walking upstairs as I slowly followed going over Vons words in my head."you got dis ma you My lil gangsta now don't be no pussy and talk to him Aight"

We walked into this big bedroom with a big ass bed in the middle and a walk-in closet with a fucking bathroom attached. I might have to stay in this bitch but I soon saw that this was Durks room when he stays at Vons cuz his stuff was every fuckin Where.

I was lowkey shitting myself no cap but I put my big girl pants on. Shidd I lowkey make myself laugh cuz I'm Funny as shit but anywayyy.

"Lil L what's going on with u man I thought we were over this chapter in your life where u stopped eating and shit." Durk said looking at me. I swear I love this nigga so much he cares about me more than anything.

" i don't know Durk my stupid bald headed ass fathers birthday is in a few weeks and I just don't want to see him an-n..." tears just started flowing out my eyes and I hated crying so much my dead beat dad always told me it made me weak and he didn't expect anything less from a silly little girl.
Stupid sexist bitch can fall down the stairs and snap his neck for all I care.

"Come here man" Durk grabbed my wrist makin me flinch he looked down at my wrist and just pulled me into a hug rubbing my back while I cried in his arms rubbin circles steadying my breathing just a little.

"I just can't do this no more man my depression is getting the best of me again and I hate it I fuckin hate it, you guys really help me escape reality but once I'm by myself again it hits and I have to put on a fake smile" i told Durk truthfully feeling just drained mentally and emotionally.
Durk pulled me away from his chest and looked at me with so much anger and sadness
" bitch da fuck u thought this was you my little sister u ain't going no where if u ever feel like cutting or doing something worse promise me u will call me or Von cuz I been peeping u and him but I ain't saying shit . Like he lowkey care bout u folks."

My lips curved up slightly I loved my brothers with all my heart but I just didn't want them to be worried about me so I didn't tell them.

Me and Durk walked downstairs and I know by now my eyes were all red and puffy but I didn't really care. I don't know how long we were upstairs for but Von was back and and booka was no where to be seen.

As I stepped into where everyone was me and Von made eye contact and I swear I saw some type of emotion flash in his eyes.... this nigga has feelings well I'll be dammed .

His eyes followed my every move and sadly the only seat that was left available was right next to von. I walked slowly to the seat and sat down not making eye contact and just closing my eyes leaning my head on the hand of the chair .
Everyone else was listening to loud ass music and just minding there businesses which I liked.

"You straight lil folks" Von said looking at me .
"One day I will be but don't worry I'm a bad bitch." I said making Von smirk at me and Babyyyy that's smirk with his grills he's just asking for his dick to be sucked like a vacuum.

My head was hurting from how much I was crying so i leaned my head back on the sofa goin to sleep.
———————————————————————————

Yall better start being active again u inactive mfs .

(Vote&comment💕)