Part 44

King von POV

"Wake up ma we going to the studio" I  said rubbing Lanis body up an down Damn I missed her ass
"Mm mm" She said moving around
"I'll shoot u dead in your shit get up" I said to her as she mugged me.
"I love you ma" I laughed kissing her as she  walked to the bathroom cussin me out.
Something bout that girl makes me wanna put a baby in her so fuckin bad.

"FUCK ALL YALL MY MAN IS BACK" Lani shouted as I put the camera in her face. "Twin it's yo turn to hop in" durk said walking away from the Mic
"See shit got real and I got locked up in that jam but I ain't tell and my homie think I killed his cousin well oh well" I rapped nodding my head to the beat I moved to the side letting durk hop back in
"We on the same shit fucked the Same bitch on the same block held the same switches gang I know i ain't tripping" durk rapped as I dapped him up cuz we was going hard as fuck on this beat.

The door pushed open hard as fuck making me grab my pole "bro lemme holla at you real quick" Tj said looking shook as I took a step back staring at him
"What the fuck happened to yo lip gang" I said walking closer tilting his head to the side.
"It was them Niggas they ain't getting the fuckin message" he shouted I could tell his ass was heated.
Durk got up looking at him then at me "you know this shit can't slide it's time to get back" durk yelled as I nodded my head in agreement looking over to Lani to see her already staring at me be careful she mouthed to me and I nodded my head "grab the pipes and let's go, ma take my keys and drive back home" I said going over to her kissing her forehead then her soft ass lips and left out.

Lani POV

"I just hope he don't do nothing without thinking" I said in the car to Nia and India as they nodded their head in agreement.
"I know when he went to jail it fucked u up a lil I just hope he know how it took a toll on u mentally" India said to me as we sat in traffic and my mind drifted of to a different place.
"I didn't tell him how I felt but I think he knew" I said quietly more to myself.

Couple hours later  (play song now)

"Get the fuck off me I can walk Nigga" I heard von shout as I sat up in the bed rubbing my eyes.
"I'm trying to fuckin help u" Durk yelled back fustrated . I quickly got up walking down the stairs to see blood every fucking where and von clutching his shoulder. A million thoughts at once was running through my head and I didn't know what to do.
"Where's your medical kit?" I asked with tears in my eyes walking over to von.
"In my room" he said groaning in pain. I nodded my head and asked durk to bring him upstairs I washed and sanitized my hands and the equipment ready for him.

"This is gonna hurt Von and I'm talking like really bad" I said to him but he didn't reply back he just put his hand on my waist staring at me. I got the tweezer digging it into his shoulder where the bullet went through. He squeezed my sides in discomfort "I'm sorry baby I nearly have it" I muttered to him until I felt the metal and pulled it out. "Durk grab the cloth" I told him as he passed it to me and I applied pressure on the wound. I cleaned up the blood on his body and wrapped it in a bandage and Gauze.

I started packing everything back into the First Aid kit putting it back where I found it "ma look at me" von said but I couldn't all this shit brought back to many memories that I can't deal with right now not when I'm getting better. Durk was still in the room and I felt his eyes on me he knew why I couldn't look at von he was there when it happened.

King von POV

Im always fuckin some shit up this girl told me be careful and stay safe nd I come back shit expecting her to help me and keep shit stepping. Things in Chicago are getting way to heated and I can't loose this girl she means way to much to me cuz on my soul if anything happens to her chi raq will become a killing zone and I'm painting the sky red for her.
"Ay where Lani at?" I asked walking downstairs
"She in the car she said she has to go somewhere" Nia said quietly as my face turned into a mug I walked out the house slamming the door shut to see her sitting in her car with her head on the steering wheel.

Knocking on the car window she looked up at me and opened the car door "where tf u think u going Lani?" I asked her seeing her eyes were red and puffy from crying. "I need to do something von" she said quietly and I ain't believe her.
"So u leaving a Nigga?" I asked and she immediately shook her head.
"No it's not like that von I just need to be by myself for a bit I'm not leaving you." She whispered playing with her fingers
"Im sorry mama aight?" I said looking at her but she wouldn't look at me back.
"Fuck Lani jus look at me" I said grabbing her chin gently seeing her flinch. That shit right there broke my cold ass heart.
Still holding her chin as we looked into each others eyes I told her " listen I love you and Ima never put my hands on u I put that on Big O you my wife you know that right?" I asked her seeing a little smile form on her face.

She got out the car giving me a long ass hug and just cryin in my arms "come back to me pretty girl Ima be waiting for u aight?" I said looking down at her
"I will I love you von Always" she whispered lookin up at me
"And forever" I muttered against her lips before kissing her.

_________________________________________________
1100 words bitches
(Vote&comment)