Part9- what did i expect

Kind of long chapter and not proof read
Enjoy my lovelies.

Lani POV

I woke up the bright ass light shining through my window nearly blinding the fuck out of me I started stretching doing all sorts of weird awkward poses so that every part of my body felt stretched and less tensed. I swear I need to go for a massage.

I looked around but Von wasn't there what did I expect he was high asf and probably forgot about me by now. I went downstairs to check and see everyone had left . I called india to see where she was at .

"hey girlies" I said as I realised they were both together
"wasgudd shawty" nia said

"get your hot stank ass breath from the camera." India said slapping nias neck
"Damn that shit look like it hurt where are you guys anyways?"

"we dropped the boys off at booka's crib we are coming back then going to the store wanna come ?" She asked as she kept her eyes on the road.

alright lemme get ready quick
I ended the call and took a quick shower then started doing my face routine all that took about 30 mins.

I opened my wardrobe and started looking for something to wear . I really need to go to the mall cuz I ain't got fuck all to wear in this closet I might do that today actually.

 I really need to go to the mall cuz I ain't got fuck all to wear in this closet  I might do that today actually

What she wore ^^

My phone started ringing loud as hell I turned around and picked it up looking at the user it said (4LiferrrNia😏🌍) I picked it up and said hello.

"come outside" nia said soundin so grrrr
"alright I'm coming but can your ass not talk like ur some drug dealer bout to give me some drugs bout come outside uht uht." I said bein so serious had my ass thinkin she dialed the wrong number.
"you a whole clown hurry up."
"am I blind or can I just not see you ?" I said squinting my eyes.
"your ass definitely blind because the car is right in front of you" Nia said laughing

I looked around and best believe it was right infront of me. I don't know how I didn't see the car but we don't talk about that.

I got into the front seat but I always liked being in the back "hitman" if ykyk . India was sitting at the back cause she wanted to take a nap . Best believe this bitch made a whole bed just with pillows and a blanket and looked like she was having the best sleep .

"baeee you look sexy as fuckkk" Nia semi yelled gettin me hype

"thank you stink you look like an edible snack"

Her outfit ⬇️⬇️

"why thank you baby girl let's take this to the back seat" she said in a posh accent

"yall better not bring ur gay asses over here there is not no space and pussy juice will not be going on my fucking car seats" she replied sleepily making it a bit hard to hear her.

"don't fucking kill me" I said nearly dying of laughter.

"so are we gonna go to the store or just sit in the car all day" I asked gettin bored.

"Right" India croaked out sounding tired as hell.
To be honest it wasn't even that early it was like 11am but she's just lazy.

*
*
We arrived at the store and I got me some jolly ranchers strawberry pop tarts and Gatorade now I was happy . Also like the nice person I am I got a few snacks for my bae India cuz she was knocked the fuckk out maybe she got some of that durkio dick . That's very disgusting to think about because I see him as my brother . I went up to the cashier and paid then left  the shop waiting in the car whilst India was still in the backseat sleepin. We were only waiting for Nia now because she needed a few more things than us. I decided to open up my chips and start eating as soon as I opened the packet India sat up . I swear this bitch is more like me than I thought.

"Sit your fat ass down cuz u ain't getting none" I told her before stuffing my face with hot Cheetos.

"Wow sis so you do me like that" India said playing fake hurt

" I got you your own shit now shut up"

"Omggg really babeeeee" she yelled leaning forward.

"fuck outta here" I muttered.
We finally saw Nia walking up to the car and opened the door.
"yall I want to go to the mall because I'm boredddd"

"YESSS WHAT TIME!"India and Nia both yelled at the same time.

"I don't know you know my ass ain't good at planning shit but today at like 3 or something" I suggested.

ouuu ok now I need to go get ready

*

*

She dropped both of us home and I started getting ready
__________________________________________

(Vote&comment💕)

HOLD TF ON MY BOOK GOT 70 VIEWSSS

My new goal is 100 and also 5 comments for some smuttt😏
(I'll see how I feel)